[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Luminary - Amsterdam

Luminary - Amsterdam

Lyrics of EDM vocal tracks.

Moderator: MODs

Luminary - Amsterdam

Postby JAD » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:01 pm

IMO, the best lyrics this year, BY FAR.

Luminary - Amsterdam

Underground or Aeroplane
Doesn’t matter in the end
I know it has to be this way
You’re leaving me again

So I’ll write my little love song
And I’ll sing it to the wind
You’re out there on the road tonight
London, New York, Amsterdam

And I’m lonely here without you
Miss your breath against my skin
You love me then you leave me still I lie here
Pressing fingers, where your kisses have been
And I miss you
And I miss you
And I miss you

I know that I should be in bed
It's almost 3am
But when I close my eyes I can only see miles of headlights
Fleshing out the distance

So I’ll sing my little lonely songs
It's just part of who I am
Cause I know that its been calling to you
London, New York, Amsterdam
JAD
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby ~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~ » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:09 pm

One of the tracks that I keep repeating :)
very nice vocal and lyrics!

thanks for the share!
[color=blue]The [МŨ
~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby mixata » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:31 pm

Ya 3ami Where's The Links???
mixata
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Proof » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:09 am

^ WTF do u mean? Links to what?

Regarding the lyrics...very "shivering" lyrics. Thanks for the share JAD
Releases:
- Rodrigo Mateo - Carbon Monoxide (Praveen Achary Remix) [Baires Records]
- Alter Breed - Blue White (Praveen Achary Remix) [Spherax Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Butterflies [Mirabilis Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Pull My Legato [MakTub Music]
- Praveen Achary - Crossover (Incl remixes by Fiord, Manuel Sofia (MOS) & Tanseer) [MakTub Music]
Proof
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby habib » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:08 pm

habib
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Joudybeats » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:32 pm

wow..... amazing lyrics never thought that they r that good...
The Angel who lived 22 years around us,n when he missed upthere....... He pluged his winges n flew Away,without sayin goodbye. :cry:
Joudybeats
New Trancer
New Trancer

Return to Lyrics