[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - The Ark Records: Suns of Arqa - Big & Live

The Ark Records: Suns of Arqa - Big & Live

Review and discuss new non-Trance releases.

Moderator: MODs

The Ark Records: Suns of Arqa - Big & Live

Postby Genesis » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:24 pm

If you think you know your music and still have not heard Suns of Arqa, think again! :wink:

After Hallucinasia in last November, Michael Wadada returns with another ethno-ambient album that marks him, yet again, as one of the eldest and best producers of chillout music on the scene since 1979.
Suns of Arqa's later collaborations with 808 State and Guy Called Gerald were the beginnings of Acid House, that later mutated into Jungle and Drum & Bass. Wadada's unique blend of Dub and Hindustani music recorded mainly in Delhi and Mumbia, have been remixed by Youth and Alex Patterson of the Orb, Zion Train and John Leckie producer of Stone Roses - Radiohead

A must get album for all ethno-ambient fans. This is truely excellent!

Tracklist:
----------

1. Khawani
2. Majhi Ra
3. Om Kaaraaya
4. Arana
5. Allah Who?
6. Let Me Show You How
7. How Does it Feel
8. Hear the Call
9. Fling Away Your Guns
10. Nucleus Roots Mix
11. Rick the Switch Mix
12. Bhageshri
Last edited by Genesis on Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:42 am

I am very interested! Will try my best to lay my hands on this and come back with feedback...
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Genesis » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:36 am

^ what the... I thought you were in Batroun?

While we're at it in ambient, try getting Androcell - Efflorescence

super super super!!
as well as the newest two Alex Scheffer:
Sparkely Area
Under Your Mind

This man almost knocked Tripswitch for me!

Two genres I will never give up listening to, grow old to, or get bored of:
Progressive & Ambient

With all the psy fanatic I am, I sometimes imagine myself quiting it; but
those two: Never! Not even in my worst nightmares.
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Proof » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:07 am

Releases:
- Rodrigo Mateo - Carbon Monoxide (Praveen Achary Remix) [Baires Records]
- Alter Breed - Blue White (Praveen Achary Remix) [Spherax Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Butterflies [Mirabilis Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Pull My Legato [MakTub Music]
- Praveen Achary - Crossover (Incl remixes by Fiord, Manuel Sofia (MOS) & Tanseer) [MakTub Music]
Proof
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Genesis » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:07 am

Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Return to Other EDM Releases