[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Global Underground DJ 001 - Mixed By Nic Fancuilli !!!

Global Underground DJ 001 - Mixed By Nic Fancuilli !!!

Review and discuss new non-Trance releases.

Moderator: MODs

Global Underground DJ 001 - Mixed By Nic Fancuilli !!!

Postby ram12 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:33 am

ram12
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Genesis » Wed May 06, 2009 9:42 pm

If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby samlbronkowitz » Thu May 07, 2009 10:23 am

its a killer tracklisting!! i got it, waiting to listen to it!
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Thu May 07, 2009 12:10 pm

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Shy--Ism » Sun May 10, 2009 11:36 pm

I've been listening to this for almost two weeks now. Fancuilli's tracklist has always been something to look for, whether on a cozy chillout session or at a club, which seems much suitable for a DJ like him. Nic kicks off with this series by a double cd album on a GU imprint, and I guess he marked it well with such a debut. The tracklisting is kind of interesting indeed, as it doesn't focus on the newest tracks in stock, it rather gives kind of a brief flashback ... however always in a new fresh frame. Technically and as usual, Fancuilli mastered it. As CD1 is probably appropriate for a chillout ambience, though not too much of that, as it's mainly based on a progressive flow of minimal beats. A sure elegant mixture that would warm you up and therefore get ready for CD2. Therefore, the second compact disk follows to complete the first part of the album. Overall, it's all about good nasty music, filthy as some may say. Dirty Tech House sounds of which I rarely do listen to now, due to over-similarity reasons among new releases. But this time, Tech House somehow sounded different that I actually enjoyed it for a while, and proved to me that indeed a DJ can also be one of your track-filtering tools in such rough times haha. Not to mention that this compact disk brings in some humble diversity, a decent mixture of basic minimal beats in the background, classy techy to techno-ish elements, progressive sounds and other tiny influences. Although it's not my most favorite album of GU's, but I really liked disc one to be honest, and also good danceable music especially in CD2, which would actually suit well in a club with a quality audience around you ready to appreciate such type of music. Another good one to be added to the long list of Global Underground's series :) .
The Music was New, black polished Chrome and came over the summer like liquid Night ...
Shy--Ism
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Return to Other EDM Releases