[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Jean Michel Jarre - Aero (ALBUM)

Jean Michel Jarre - Aero (ALBUM)

Review and discuss new non-Trance releases.

Moderator: MODs

Jean Michel Jarre - Aero (ALBUM)

Postby samer » Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:56 pm

DIO & MalcomX: this review goes out especially to you...

am writting this review and my heart is being swept away.. tears almost forming into my eyes.. why?! coz this is where all started.. this is guys the main cause of the great Trance that we all love.. this is what started it all.. you seem loosing me? well pls read on.. i'll explain..

Jean Michel Jarre is one of the most respected producers in the history of music and he was one of the pioneers of EDM (Electronic Dance Music).. one of the first who created the audio-visual concept in gigs.. and well he's in the guiness world book of records for the biggest crowd in a concert.. can you think of a number?! well? a fictionary one you might say.. well guess what.. you're not even close.. here's a quote from Jarre's site: "September 6th, 1997 Yuri Luthzkov, mayor of Moscow invites Jarre to perform his largest concert ever (for the 850th years anniversary of the town) as a statement of modernity, for the people who have followed his music over the years in difficult conditions. Nobody could have foreseen the impact of this invitation as the Russians came some 3.5 million-strong to show their welcome and share their joy. This is Jarre's third entry in the Guinness Book of Records. They were not disappointed, as Jarre himself had reserved a sizeable surprise when he introduced his special guests, the astronauts from MIR Space Station on a live video link from space."
this is a little hint of the guy we're now revewing.. he's simply a pioneer of electronic music for over 20 years (selling over 60 million albums worldwide and performing record-breaking concerts)..

this Album is a remake of some of his greatest hits with worldwide known music that surely most of them are known by all of you.. but you just dont know that they all belong to this same french genius!!
moreover this album contains 3 unreleased tracks and the rest were all remastered to suite the DVD as this album is actually released on DVD (surround music 5.1) in addition it contains in synchro with the audio a video file for your pleasure..
this is highly recommended by me.. it is to be checked out by everyone.. yourselves, your parents, your friends.. this is music at it's best.. you got a real chance to witness work of a genius.. dont waste such possibility!!

Tracklist:
----------

01 Aero Openning -- 00:51
02 Oxygene 2 -- 07:42
03 Aero -- 03:10
04 Equinoxe 8 -- 01:24
05 Oxygene 4 -- 05:05
06 Souvenir Of China -- 04:46
07 Aerology -- 03:40
08 Equinoxe 3 -- 06:34
09 Equinoxe 4 -- 06:47
10 Last Rendez-Vous -- 05:08
11 Zoolookology -- 03:55
12 Aerozone -- 04:57
13 Magnetic Fields -- 05:59
14 Chronology 6 -- 06:10
15 Rendez-Vous ( Live Version ) -- 07:34
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby samer » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:05 pm

i just want to add that JMJ couldnt find any musical engineer who could work with him on this project so he had to work things out all by himself.. and many instruments used are designed by himself!! WOW!! eachtime i try to know more about this guy i get more and more amazed!!
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby TRANCExual » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:10 pm

The album's name sounds too familiar :roll: :roll:
TRANCExual
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby samer » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:12 pm

hehehe.. inta hayda yalle ekhidlak 3a`lak eh?!
naughty zizi!!
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby DIONYSOS » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:31 pm

What can I say about Jean-Michel Jarre. As a kid, his music is all I listened to. Up until hearing Adagio For Strings for the first time, his music was still all I listened to. My favorite musician of all time, a true genius as Samer described him. If only you heard the sounds that he CREATED in the 60's and the 70's, sounds that we still hear today in several music genres, Trance included! And as Samer re-added, he himself designs a big part of his sound machines! Keep in mind that 40 years ago, you couldn't go to RadioShack and buy a Roland TB-303 synth... Jarre needed electronic sounds, couldn't buy them, so he invented them! I could go on forever talking about my musical God, but what Samer said is enough, and what you will hear on this upcoming album is all you need. I urge you to get a hold of this masterpiece more than I ever urged you to get a Trance release or album.

"Without music, life would be a mistake." (Friedrich Nietzsche)
"Without Jean-Michel Jarre, EDM wouldn't even exist." (Saleem Baradhy)
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby MalcomX » Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:43 am

Malcom X

In Trance Until The Last Moment
MalcomX
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby e-sam » Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:29 pm

e-sam
Site Admin