[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Shik Stylko - Maya/China

Shik Stylko - Maya/China

Review and discuss new non-Trance releases.

Moderator: MODs

Shik Stylko - Maya/China

Postby A-Cube » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:05 pm

Not a long ago I discovered a new duo from the lovely town of Munich that goes by the name of Shik Stylko. And I came to find that they produce some very decent and lovely progressive house. After a lot of good releases, they lately released a lovely EP that goes by the name Maya/China, a simple name for a great EP.

[align=center]Image[/align]

Maya (Original Mix): I was surprised by the trancy feeling of this track, which kind of reminded of Learning To Fly. A thumping bass-line, some decent vocals, a nice melody, all the ingredients of a nice track all blended together to dish this progresser. All in all a 7.5/10

China (Original Mix): Now to the best release on this EP. From beginning to end, a hard bass-line, and most of all the great melody and vocals in the background that added an amazing punch to this track. The breakdown is another asset to add to the strong case this track offers. An amazing track, one of the best produced since the beginning of the year. The repetition may not appeal to some of you, but it didn't annoy me a bit. So from me a well deserved 9.5/10

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby ram12 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:22 pm

China is amazing!!Lovely melodies
ram12
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Miss AJ » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:19 am

i love it
Miss AJ
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:01 pm

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby samlbronkowitz » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:30 pm

if u say its a 9.5 then i have to listen to it. will check out and comment.
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:25 pm

^If you end up liking it, your next task would be to get me a gig!!! :D
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby A-Cube » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:36 pm

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Return to Other EDM Releases