[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Chris Lake Feat. Nastala - Start Again

Chris Lake Feat. Nastala - Start Again

Review and discuss new non-Trance releases.

Moderator: MODs

Chris Lake Feat. Nastala - Start Again

Postby samer » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:52 pm

did anyone check this gem before? I'm usually not a house-guy and this is one of them tracks that really can get everyone to like it. I was curious to check Nadia Ali's latest work (under the name Nastala) and i was amazed by this production that's different from Chris Lake's usual type of productions. A very sweet progressive track with some dreamy haunting vocals of which Nadia had become so famous!
Being on Lake's own new label "Rising Music" it seems he wanted to make a huge impact not only on the House scene.
What's makes this release also a catch is that it was available for only one day then due to some probs between the label and retailers it's still unavailable for purchase.. So if you're able to check this out dont hesitate! believe the advise of one hardcore trancer about an amazing progressive House release!!

Tracklist:
----------
01 - Chris Lake Feat. Nastala - Start Again (Original Mix) (7:07)
02 - Chris Lake Feat. Nastala - Start Again (Dub Mix) (6:20)
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Proof » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:04 pm

Been making sweet love to the Dub Mix =)
Releases:
- Rodrigo Mateo - Carbon Monoxide (Praveen Achary Remix) [Baires Records]
- Alter Breed - Blue White (Praveen Achary Remix) [Spherax Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Butterflies [Mirabilis Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Pull My Legato [MakTub Music]
- Praveen Achary - Crossover (Incl remixes by Fiord, Manuel Sofia (MOS) & Tanseer) [MakTub Music]
Proof
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Fawzi » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:06 pm

I checked out the original mix on a GE podcast and I really liked it. Kinda has the same style as Carry Me Away
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Qulture » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:56 am

Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Icepick » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:10 am

once upon a time there was a boy that was born to make a change in this cruel world of mortals. this boy became a man and this man became old and died. thats about it..
Icepick
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby DonSerj » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:42 pm

DonSerj
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Icepick » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:03 pm

once upon a time there was a boy that was born to make a change in this cruel world of mortals. this boy became a man and this man became old and died. thats about it..
Icepick
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:31 pm

Didn't enjoy it much...too melodic for my taste...but a nice track for the genre lovers...

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Return to Other EDM Releases