[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Sasha - Invol2ver

Sasha - Invol2ver

Review and discuss new non-Trance releases.

Moderator: MODs

Sasha - Invol2ver

Postby TRANCED » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:56 am

[align=center]Image[/align]

IT IS COMING...

It’s the one everyone’s been waiting for. It is the return of Sasha to Global nderground!! And boy has it been worth the wait.

September 8th 2008 is the release date for UK & ROW, while September 9th for USA.

With the massive album launch party planned at the Ministry of Sound in London on Aug 30th with an extended set from Sasha himself, and back up from the usual Global underground suspects - Jim Rivers, Anil Chalwa, and more, this release is an exciting date in the dance fraternity’s calendar.

Unlike dance mixes that are simply compilation CDs consisting of hits blended together in a continuous flow, DJ Sasha's INVOLVER is a mix that features both the artist's own music and exclusive tracks from other electronic artists. The resultant ... Full Descriptionvibe is more like a traditional single-artist album than a collection of unrelated songs. In addition to the usual mixer and turntable techniques that form the basis of dance DJs' stock-in-trade, Sasha employs cutting-edge computer manipulation and a wide array of vintage synthesizers to blur the line between fully produced recordings and live improvisatory disc-spinning. Using his trademark trance aesthetic as a starting point, Sasha establishes a spare, cool-as-ice feel with a distinctly European flavor. He maintains this throughout, slowly building the tracks with the care of a painter, and ultimately delivering an album equally suited for the club or a post-party headphone session.

[align=center]
Image[/align]

"Involver" meets the listener smack at the point where Sasha's 2002 artist album "Airdrawndagger" and the future of electronic music collide. He is the DJ that rode in on a tidal wave of adoration from the North of England's explosive early 90's club scene and has for the last 10+ years consistently sold out every venue, festival or club that has been honored to witness his legendary performance abilities. This is Sasha's first mix compilation in nearly 5 years and his first full length release since the critically acclaimed Airdrawndagger. It is unlike any album that has ever been released in that it completely and perfectly integrates the concept of the DJ mix compilation and the standard producer/artist album.

Limited Edition Tracklist

01. Intro - Badger
02. You Are The Worst Thing In The World (Sasha Invol2ver Remix) - Telefon Tel Aviv
03. Flesh (Sasha Invol2ver Remix) - Rone
04. Eclipse - Sasha vs Ray LaMontagne
05. Lowlife - Sasha vs Adam Parker
06. Midnight - Charlie May
07. Arcadia (Sasha Invol2ver Remix) - Apparat
08. That You Might (Sasha Invol2ver Remix) - Home Video
09. Destroy Everything You Touch (Sasha Invol2ver Remix) - Ladytron
10. Couleurs (Sasha Invol2ver Remix) - M83
11. The Eraser (Sasha Invol2ver Remix) - Thom Yorke
12. 3 Little Piggys - Sasha
13. Sometimes I Realise (Sasha Invol2ver Remix) - Engineers

01. The Eraser - Thom Yorke (Sasha Coma Remix)
02. Flavor (Sasha Invol2ver Remix) - Girls In Hawaii
03. Burma (Involver Dub Mix) - Lostep
04. Gas Tank (Sasha Invol2ver Remix) - Home Video
05. Midnight (Extended Mix) - Charlie May
06. Eclipse - Sasha Vs Ray LaMontagne (CM Dub Mix)
Last edited by TRANCED on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby Fawzi » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:38 am

I gave it a listen, thought I'd be "open minded"about it... and nope, thought it was crap :D
Sorry if I offended anyone :mrgreen:
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby samer » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:53 am

Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Genesis » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:02 am

It was very disappointing for me. So not what I expected.
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Qulture » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:47 am

i dont want to listen to this one , because i hold involver as one of the best cds ever made.... and i am sure this wont hold up to the first one .....

i think i will give it a listen sooner or later ... probably after ramadan ... and will judge then ... !

but the problem is , Involver was soooo darn well done , it would be impossible to beat it ... no way!!
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Sikatronic » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:56 am

I got hooked on it the first couple of times I heard it.....wouldn't listen to it again :P
Respect your music...Keep the volume LOUD!

Sikatronic
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:58 am

I started playing it a couple of weeks ago then just totally forgot to resume it! I've had a lot on my mind lately... Will replay it this week and get back with feedback, but from the first few minutes I heard I fell in LOVE!
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Genesis » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:21 pm

Last edited by Genesis on Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Stark » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:54 pm

i heard it wasnt a good one at all! so disapointin instead!!
Amani
Stark
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Nicktalopia » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:11 pm

Nicktalopia
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby DiabloK » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:23 pm

DiabloK
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Sikatronic » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:39 pm

Respect your music...Keep the volume LOUD!

Sikatronic
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Proof » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:12 pm

Not up to par ... completely different take, but done well.

Arcadia (Sasha Invol2ver Remix) - Apparat <3
Releases:
- Rodrigo Mateo - Carbon Monoxide (Praveen Achary Remix) [Baires Records]
- Alter Breed - Blue White (Praveen Achary Remix) [Spherax Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Butterflies [Mirabilis Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Pull My Legato [MakTub Music]
- Praveen Achary - Crossover (Incl remixes by Fiord, Manuel Sofia (MOS) & Tanseer) [MakTub Music]
Proof
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby DonSerj » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:26 pm

07. Arcadia (Sasha Invol2ver Remix) - Apparat

01. The Eraser - Thom Yorke (Sasha Coma Remix)

(Love'em)
DonSerj
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:12 pm

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Next

Return to Other EDM Releases