[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Sasha - Invol2ver

Sasha - Invol2ver

Review and discuss new non-Trance releases.

Moderator: MODs

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:12 pm

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby DiabloK » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:17 pm

DiabloK
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby lebanese_raver » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:54 pm

[quote="[IN]Head-Kay"]^ I see your concern, and I respect your opinion of course. All mix CDs are done in a way to be as crowd friendly and market profitable as can be, because in the end of the day that CD has to sell, and if Sasha put together a collection of say awesome remakes of 90s acid house classics then the CD wont be one of the contenders of edm record of the year (as awesome as that sounds). Transitions Vol. 4 was a bit of a surprise for some, especially for those that dont follow diggers show week in week out, but nevertheless Transitions is undeniably one of the records of the year. Now obviously since im a fan of minimalism in general I think Invol2ver is awesome, but for people who prefer richer sounds with extensive elements then they would definatly look at invol2ver as maybe a little down-tempo, i mean some of the tracks are 115 bpm (telefon tel aviv's!). But Sasha's liver performances are something else, he's going to shred the crowd hopefully.[/quote

I seriously wouldnt mind at all a live set a la Invol2ver, I really hope it won't be that energetic. I think the order of the album's tracks if played during a gig can just make me go crazy. I just want to enjoy the trippy vocals and elements blended with Sasha's smart bluild up and track choice! ouf noway, i just can't wait. IM HAVING GOOSEBUMPS FROM NOW!

AND YES "Couleurs (Sasha Invol2ver Remix) - M83" is just fucking amazing! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! the melodyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! makes me shiver <3 <3 <3 <3

Any trance heads attending this one?
lebanese_raver
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Genesis » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:43 pm

Diablok, music is supposed to be enjoyable. I don't mind sophistication as it adds meaning to the music at stake, but I don't want to listen to an album everyday for a week until I start to ''understand'' it or appreciate it - I don't find that enjoyable. I've been on the receiving end of sophisticated material, listening to it and appreciating it and I enjoyed it immensely. But if an album takes me so long to appreciate and enjoy, then that means I simply don't enjoy it. It doesn't make it intelligent anymore, it makes unnecessarily complicated that you got fed up trying to understand it. Music is not science and if it's over complicated then the artist is doing more than he should when less effort would have been more than enough. Simple or not, a good album is a good album. Many simple stuff out there smacks ya right in the head - brilliant stuff! And other simply material makes you realize how weak this material is.

Again, I'm a huge fan of Sasha, but I'm not a blind follower nor am I deaf.
(And I'm not assuming that any of you is either.)

PS: Yes I have checked Airdrawndagger.
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby lebanese_raver » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:46 pm

lebanese_raver
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby DiabloK » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:30 pm

DiabloK
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Genesis » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:48 am

If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:50 am

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:26 am

i forgot to mention that in August I saw Sasha play at Global Gathering in Istanbul and besides Telefon Tel Aviv and M83 his noise was hard banging ear screeching techno!!!!!
Filth and i would've loved it had it not been for jet lag, no sleep in 48hrs and being too close to a nasty giant speaker with a ear splitting music coming out of it. i had to leave!!!!
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Previous

Return to Other EDM Releases