[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - MoShic - Hiloola

MoShic - Hiloola

Review and discuss new non-Trance releases.

Moderator: MODs

MoShic - Hiloola

Postby tarantula » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:22 pm

After 2 years of work on this album and long waiting we get this intelligent pack of music,
Contrast records proudly to release moshics 3rd album “Hiloola”, after his astonishing Masterpiece
2nd album “Salamat” who influenced the progressive house and down tempo world music fans with moshics amazing combination of ethnic, atmospheric and futuristic sound and style.

“Hiloola” is a double studio album, include a progressive house CD and a down tempo CD that continue to exhibit his individual sound and style, the one who made him well known among millions of fans around the globe

The first cd is a Pure Progressive Creation and masterpiece; maintain the expectation from moshics well known progressive Productions and sound,
No doubt in this masterpiece moshic can create a beautiful and perfect combination between the ethnic and the electronic Contrast elements. Moshic has his own and new approach to progressive.

This time we get new fresh sounds and synths together with Big Fat Basslines and intense surrounding of atmospheric elements and leading vocals from moshics privet and mystery collection of authentic sounds library, makes you want to dance and tripin in the same time .

The 2nd downtempo cd gives us a whole new level of the moshic downtempo side,
The perfect cd for home and chill listening or any time we are in the mood for good musical journey.
This is going to be a musical experience, the ethnic rhythms and the amazing vocals and voices
Moshic provide and feat in this extraordinary downtempo cd , a perfect continuing after the
Progressive Journey in the first cd. Intelligent music with its best!

Disc1: Progressive

1-01 Moshic Bat Kol (8:05)
1-02 Moshic Tetwan (8:58)
1-03 Moshic Featuring Jorden* Heaven (Prog Mix) (8:20)
1-04 Moshic Life Novelty (8:23)
1-05 Moshic Sultana (8:09)
1-06 Moshic Jordan From West (9:25)
1-07 Moshic Beauty To Ash (9:07)
1-08 Moshic Ananim (9:30)
1-09 Moshic Soma Soma (9:21)

Disc2: Downtempo

2-01 Moshic Idra Raba (5:35)
2-02 Moshic Featuring Jorden* Am I Stand On The Right Side (5:58)
2-03 Moshic Hiloola (5:42)
2-04 Moshic Featuring Aviram* How To Pure Madness (4:27)
Vocals, Lyrics By - Aviram Vered
2-05 Moshic Wedding Mars (4:41)
2-06 Moshic Meet You In Eden (6:23)
2-07 Moshic Featuring Jorden* Heaven (3:54)
2-08 Moshic You Feel (Downtempo Mix) (6:34)
2-09 Moshic Crazy About You (3:56)

www.discogs.com
Last edited by tarantula on Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tarantula
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:53 am

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby tarantula » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:47 pm

edited
tarantula
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:07 am

That's what I'm talking about!

Moshic is one of my musical influences. Though "Salamat" beats "Hiloola" in my book, this is still a 5-star album and THE best music album I heard this year so far! Moshic is one of the extremely rare EDM artists who truly has his own sound, his own subgenre even!

Highly, HIGHLY recommended!
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby tarantula » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:19 pm

tarantula
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby cutestqueen » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:34 pm

[font=Microsoft Sans Serif] I cant miss a day without lsning over and over to HILOOLA

hiloola helps me to study and focus even more because its a stress relief . .

[shadow=red]moshic is my man and will always be :!: [/shadow]
[/font]
cutestqueen
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Positive Vibes » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:06 pm

Positive Vibes
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby cutestqueen » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:16 pm

[font=microsoft sans serif]you bigbanged the threat by your post :)

moShic is VERY handsome as well, not only his muSic bigbangs me ;)
i wont miss any chance to marry him if i ever could meet him :twisted:

:lol: :lol:[/font]
cutestqueen
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Positive Vibes » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:21 pm

^ let me introduce u to him :mrgreen:

and the wedding anthem will be : Moshic on Essential Mix - 02-23-2003

(pm me if u want the set + all moshic sets :mrgreen: )

and as a wiseman once said : best thing to come out from israel since Falafel :lol:
Positive Vibes
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby cutestqueen » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:27 pm

[font=microsoft sans serif] haha well if you want any set pm ME =) :D

hahaha he will be mixing on his wedding . . euh i mean OUR wedding
and hell ya i count on u pllllzzz INTRODUCE MEEE to my guyyy :( :cry:

. . He's best thing ever to come frm israel but theres a lot of talented djs frm there
abt the falafel . . . i even dont like it so Moshic is the one and only best [/font]
cutestqueen
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby theSUC » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:49 pm

theSUC
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Positive Vibes » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:06 pm

Positive Vibes
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:41 pm

Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby crow » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:50 pm

^ Well he's fairly young looking for his age. That's negative o_o
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby DIONYSOS » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:48 am

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin