[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Dido-Sand_in_My_Shoes__Part_1-Promo_Vinyl-2004

Dido-Sand_in_My_Shoes__Part_1-Promo_Vinyl-2004

Review and discuss new non-Trance releases.

Moderator: MODs

Dido-Sand_in_My_Shoes__Part_1-Promo_Vinyl-2004

Postby samer » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:18 am

after Amiel's Love song.. here we are with another top quality House tune.. for a tranceheard like me to fall in love with this tune.. i can only imagine what would the magnetude of CHAOS this choon would cause for House fans...

it's Dido's new single "Sand In My Shoes".. and awaiting for the almighty Above & Beyond's remix of this tune i layed my hand on a vinyl containing some awesome remixes.. now i really dont care about Dido's original style.. but this girl got something charming in her voice and it's suitable for dance remixes and tunes..

this vinyls comes with 4 remixes and each one of them is top quality but i happen to favour the 1st 2.. why? simply coz they're more trancier than the other 2.. you need to listen to all of them to really understand what i mean.. the 1st is a Filterheadz remix.. a typical Filterheadz remix that can easily be categorized in the trance section.. but yet again who would really be bothered with classifications when all it matters is MUSIC!!
as for the second it's a less trancier remix but somehow very rich and sweet as hell.. it's the "steve lawlers we love ibiza mix" .. shall i add more? :P

Tracklist:
----------
01 Sand in My Shoes__Filterheadz Remix -- 08:15
02 Sand in My Shoes__Steve Lawlers We Love Ibiza -- 11:23
03 Sand in My Shoes__Beginerz Vocal Mix -- 08:06
04 Sand in My Shoes__Rollo_and_Mark_Bates_Remix -- 07:54

Cheerz,
Last edited by samer on Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby DIONYSOS » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:34 am

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Return to Other EDM Releases