[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Groove_Armada-I_See_You_Baby-Promo-CDM-2004

Groove_Armada-I_See_You_Baby-Promo-CDM-2004

Review and discuss new non-Trance releases.

Moderator: MODs

Groove_Armada-I_See_You_Baby-Promo-CDM-2004

Postby samer » Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:32 pm

I SEE YOU BABY... SHAKIN THAT ASS.. SHAKIN THAT ASS..

i still remember groovin on this song back in the late 90's.. electro-sam i bet you do too!! this was prolly the biggest hit for Groove Armada.. and now they're released it with some brand new remixes.. all in all it's a one of those House tunes that really puts a crowd in a crazy groovy state..
this new CDM presents a newer interpretation of this song with some really crazy remixes like Fatboy Slim's, Futureshok's and especially the Punjabi's remix.. i bet in india they're jumping on their elephants, grooving on this song as you're reading this review.. or maybe not! :P

Tracklist:
----------

01. I See You Baby (Fatboy Slim Rmx) -- 05:47
02. I See You Baby (Full Vocal Sexy Version) -- 04:52
03. I See You Baby (Futureshock Main Shake Mix) -- 07:08
04. I See You Baby (Punjabi Mix) -- 04:15

Cheerz,
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby System.S » Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:50 pm

heh;
and the video is damn kute 2,
their latest album is great, LOVE BOX
the tracks i like are:
FINAL SHAKEDOWN
GROOVE IS ON
REMEMBER
EASY
LOVEBOX
..:.::::.:.:..
| | | |
System.S
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:01 pm

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby TRANCExual » Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:06 pm

Not a fan of groove armada too,dont like their style,but i do have the original mix of the track.I guess these remixes we'll shake the clubs again.
TRANCExual
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Return to Other EDM Releases