Benassi_Bros._Feat._Dhany-Hit_My_Heart-Vinyl-2004

Review and discuss new non-Trance releases.

Moderator: MODs

Benassi_Bros._Feat._Dhany-Hit_My_Heart-Vinyl-2004

Postby samer » Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:51 pm

well you might think.. OH PLS!! no more of that Benassi sound! well, the fact that this track has the Benassi sound in it in one of it's remixes, but be noted that it ain't like his usual stuff.. in fact after a few benassi beats and kicks.. then we're facing female vocals (Dhany).. vocals reminding us of the mid 90's.. the SNAP era.. it just sounds similar with a 2004 production, and it aint the end.. then sweet melodies join the vocals and the nice beats to form the SFACTION MIX of this track (A SIDE)
as for the B SIDE it's called VISION MIX and is somewhat darker, harder and rougher..
all in all, this track is worth listening to and surely a floorfiller.. DO CHECK IT IF YOU CAN!!

tracklist:

01-benassi_bros._feat._dhany-hit_my_heart_(sfaction_mix)
02-benassi_bros._feat._dhany-hit_my_heart_(vision_mix)
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby DIONYSOS » Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:13 am

well of all the benassi stuff i only liked Love Is Gonna Save Us ... is this as gud?
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby samer » Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:27 am

love is gonna save us more of a trancish.. this is more of a 90's dance music style *at least that's what i felt* you definately need to check it out!!
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Return to Other EDM Releases