Mauro_Picotto_And_Riccardo_Ferri_-_New_Time_New_Place__Remix

Review and discuss new non-Trance releases.

Moderator: MODs

Mauro_Picotto_And_Riccardo_Ferri_-_New_Time_New_Place__Remix

Postby samer » Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:17 pm

well since Mauro Picotto shifted to Hard Trance and Techno i kinda lost interest in his production.. although sometimes he still surprises us with some nice production.. and now here we are reviewing a new release:

Mauro_Picotto_And_Riccardo_Ferri_-_New_Time_New_Place__Remixes-Vinyl-2004

tracklist:
---------

01 Mauro Picotto And Riccardo Ferri - New Time New Place (Eric Sneo Remix) -- 06:24
02 Mauro Picotto And Riccardo Ferri - New Time New Place (Marc Etienne And Rob Acid Remix) -- 06:49
03 Mauro Picotto And Riccardo Ferri - New Time New Place (Original) -- 09:29

the first 2 remix are techno remixes.. something that am not much fund of, too hard for my sensitive ears!! :P but am sure techno fans would appreciate them more.. so basically i'll go straight to the original mix which is somehow softer, closer to trance, and really a cool song to listen to and to dance on it.. it has that funky techno fast beat with some nice melodies and synths.. and above all comes in the middle of the song.. that sound that was very commonly used in old atari/pc games (THE LAST NINJA ON C64 is a very clear example..) i was really surprised to hear such sound in this song.. yet again.. it is Mauro Picotto after all..
a very nice song.. that managed to capture my attention.. so i can only imagine what will it do to techno and Picotto's fans...
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby DIONYSOS » Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:35 am

yea i totally loved the original! my 1st reaction was ATARIIIIIIIIIII hehehe
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Return to Other EDM Releases