[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Marco Bailey - Enter The Dragon

Marco Bailey - Enter The Dragon

Review and discuss new non-Trance releases.

Moderator: MODs

Marco Bailey - Enter The Dragon

Postby samlbronkowitz » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:49 pm

THis CD came free with purchase of DJ Mag. its stunning. More techno than minimal, but still a very pure musical experience :wink: . If your ears can handle it I highly recommend you check out some of the below tracks, because they are PURE CLASS and Marco Bailey is a master mixer on the decks. Can't get enough of this personally.

Tracklisting

1 DJ Yellow Goddess
2 Louderbach Season 6
3 Minilogue & K.A.B. That's A Nice Way To Give Me Feedback
4 Pig & Dan On To The Beat
5 Marco Bailey Everybody In Harmony
6 Carl Cox Got What You Paid 4 (Marco Bailey Remix)
Featuring - Saffron
Remix - Marco Bailey
7 Özgür Can Dim The Lights
8 Fergie Ken The Men
9 Misstress Barbara I Love You
10 Marco Bailey & Redhead Shading The Freaks
11 Alex Under Distances
12 Adam Beyer & Jesper Dahlbäck As If Dubs
13 Johannes Heil Artology
14 Richie Hawtin Call It What You Want
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Spyro » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:19 pm

i'll go for it :P thnx for ur informations :)

HardStyle
Spyro
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby outlawDJ » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:22 pm

am cant fuckin find this issue!!!!!!!
Biggest Beach event of the year! No.1 Pool Party!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2 ... 619&ref=nf

-----Dance Factory Productions-----
outlawDJ
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:09 pm

@ OUTLAW: Given away with Vol.4/No.21 of DJ Magazine when purchased in HMV
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Tala » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:22 pm

Isn't it old? 2002?

Well some of the tracks are quite good. I listened to the sample of some of the tracks. Wouldn't listen to these in the car though! Not my type of music.
Last edited by Tala on Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's your life, DIVE it well!
Tala
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby samlbronkowitz » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:26 pm

Its April 2006!

samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Tala » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:29 pm

My bad, my bad.. The other one was the EP!

Bah anyway this CD was released in February :)
Whatever, It isn't bad at all!
Cheers.
It's your life, DIVE it well!
Tala
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Immy » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:33 pm

Top mix heard it other day, even better is Sven Vaths mix on Mixmag Magazine, personally I wasnt really a big fan of Techno but given Il take it. My friend is a real Technohead at Global Gathering he couldnt stay out of Carl coxs arena and after watching Marco Bailey drop a 2 hour set, I swear he did a nice warm up set for Carl Cox he spun my head round so much that when I went back to the Godskitchen arena Armin Van Buuren was on I went straight to the front and shouted to him 'COME ON ARMIN GIVE IT HARDA!'....Armin looked at me pointed to me and shouted 'COME OOOONNNN'......... And at the time I was :D out of my head.
Immy (The Trance Machine) Project Codename: Trancep
arentalhedonisticorgazm. DANCE LIKE YA DODGIN' BULLETS!!

~~ Signum 'The Timelord'~~ (a State of Trance)
~~ Inertia 'The Chamber' (O' Callaghan Mix)~~ (Digital)
~~ Askew and O' Callaghan 'Game Over'~~ (Digital)
~~ Marcos 'Cosmicstring'~~ (Vandit)
~~ Mark Otten 'Random Walk' (Nu Nrg Mix)
Immy
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:38 pm

^HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Wicked!!! and this is GOOD techno. Its not that minimal at all. Pretty heavy. The Richie Hawtin track is SUBLIME!

samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Immy » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:02 pm

Sam I think Marco Bailey shares same movie tastes as me, hes named it Enter the Dragon coz he too is a Bruce Lee fan, he probably does Martial Arts on the side and can probably kick the ceiling on one foot, (I cant do it yet) and he too thinks Jackie Chan is over rated, wonder what hel call his next album...Game of Death? :wink:
Immy (The Trance Machine) Project Codename: Trancep
arentalhedonisticorgazm. DANCE LIKE YA DODGIN' BULLETS!!

~~ Signum 'The Timelord'~~ (a State of Trance)
~~ Inertia 'The Chamber' (O' Callaghan Mix)~~ (Digital)
~~ Askew and O' Callaghan 'Game Over'~~ (Digital)
~~ Marcos 'Cosmicstring'~~ (Vandit)
~~ Mark Otten 'Random Walk' (Nu Nrg Mix)
Immy
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby outlawDJ » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:44 pm

which HMV did ya get from buddy!?
Biggest Beach event of the year! No.1 Pool Party!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2 ... 619&ref=nf

-----Dance Factory Productions-----
outlawDJ
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:25 pm

samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Return to Other EDM Releases