[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Jade Presents - The Basement (season 1)

Jade Presents - The Basement (season 1)

Review and discuss new non-Trance releases.

Moderator: MODs

Jade Presents - The Basement (season 1)

Postby rob » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:54 am

I know that many of u already got this ages ago...but i felt like it was my duty to post this topic (since there was nothin posted about it before)..
I got this last February...I got sickly addicted to it : this cd has been in my car stereo for 4 month, non stop ..this is the best Electro/house compil I ever heard...I hate u dj JADE for havin such a good taste in music..

BASEMENT SOUND = QUALITY

does anyone know when season 2 is gonna be released?

"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:04 am

that's a damn fine tracklist there. Rob you should check Mr. Jade out at Basement. In Fact, come check ANYONE out at Basement, it always kicks ass! Just make sure its not on RnB night! Last night was KILLER!
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby candy » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:37 am

And nothing, not god, is greater to one than one's self is.
candy
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:45 am

Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby candy » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:07 am

And nothing, not god, is greater to one than one's self is.
candy
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Surfbabe » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:28 pm

Last edited by Surfbabe on Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Surfbabe
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby rob » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:36 pm

"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby JAD » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:19 pm

JAD
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:42 pm

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby rob » Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:55 pm

rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Addict » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:17 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cd and season 2 as well. Whenever you hear dare at basement you can be sure its coz iv been pestering Jade to play it yet again - think he's getting sick of me asking him! not only does he play the best music tho - he's an adorable guy too - luv him!

Basement is without a doubt the best club around and yeah, it does get packed but you can still usually find your own space to dance and a little crowding is worth it for the great music from Jade, Djette and the innovative guest djs.

Thursdays are my fave nights too apart from when they decide to do their random r&b nights where all the kids turn up!

Look out for me whenever you're there - think have prob paid for the place singlehandedly as am there thurs, fri and sat!!!!! - i'll be the crazy one, screaming out i LOVE this track to practically every track and dancing manically whilst clutching a ridiculously strong (not that im complaining!) vodka apple :D

rob - have the tracklist in my car, so will post it up tomorrow if no one has by then
From New York, London, to Lebanon
Addict
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby ODog » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:13 pm

ODog
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby JAD » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:31 pm

JAD
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby B. » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:16 am

B.
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:53 am

samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Next

Return to Other EDM Releases