[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Lorraine - Transatlantic Flight

Lorraine - Transatlantic Flight

Review and discuss new non-Trance releases.

Moderator: MODs

Lorraine - Transatlantic Flight

Postby samer » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:34 pm

this release got my attention as it contained an Axwell remix which I had to check out as i'm a natural big fan of this producer and once again I was not to be disappointed! but to go back to the start, Lorraine is a rock/pop band from the UK and Transatlantic Flight is their latest release..

The promo got several house and club remixes which will definitely get the attention of many EDM lovers from which i'll review the best 2.

The first remix is the Rize & 7th Heaven Vocal Mix a house interpretation with many trancy elements and an overall uplifting feeling that would surely be loved by all Trance fans especially the Dub version..

The best remix of them all, the one that i was counting on is the Axwell Mix a huge combination of electro, house and acid elements forming a wonderfull track that blend perfectly with the dubbed version of the vocals thrown over the brilliantly produced bassline especially after the breakdown when the heavy bassline wonderfully kicks back in!! a track what would be loved by anyone who got the slightest interest in EDM!

Tracklist:
----------
01. -- 07:55
02. -- 07:35
03. Transatlantic Flight (Mhc Vocal) -- 07:24
04. Transatlantic Flight (Rize & 7th Heaven Mix) -- 08:23
05. Transatlantic Flight (Mhc Dub) -- 06:03
06. Transatlantic Flight (Radio Edit) -- 03:27

P.S: for all new users, you can click on the track names in blue to listen to samples of the tracks.
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Shy--Ism » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:55 pm

Oh me likes some of Lorraine's tunes ... always characterized with the classy house-ish style ... and that Axwell Mix is packed with some good electro elements (After listening to the sample & reading the review) .

Will be on the loockout , thank you SamEr !

*Do I smell bronkowitz over here ?!*
The Music was New, black polished Chrome and came over the summer like liquid Night ...
Shy--Ism
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:08 am

^what are you saying, I smell?????
The Axwell remix is absolutely fantastic. Have got to get my hands on this ASAP. I wasn't really a fan of the vocal mix. Great reviw. Axwell has seriously yet to disappoint in ANY production--quite impressive work for such a young dude.
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:11 am

So even SamEr is going ELECTRO now? *shakes head in disappointment*
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby samlbronkowitz » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:15 am

Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Shy--Ism » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:18 am

The Music was New, black polished Chrome and came over the summer like liquid Night ...
Shy--Ism
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby DIONYSOS » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:21 am

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Proof » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:23 am

Releases:
- Rodrigo Mateo - Carbon Monoxide (Praveen Achary Remix) [Baires Records]
- Alter Breed - Blue White (Praveen Achary Remix) [Spherax Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Butterflies [Mirabilis Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Pull My Legato [MakTub Music]
- Praveen Achary - Crossover (Incl remixes by Fiord, Manuel Sofia (MOS) & Tanseer) [MakTub Music]
Proof
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:38 am

^agreed--I need to hear the whole song to decide (although Axwell like i said has done NO wrong).
Offtopic: speaking of electro releases MUST have: Tocadisco: Crazy Cursor/Music Loud release. FILTHY (will review very shortly)

samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby samer » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:20 pm

Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby ~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~ » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:41 am

I liked Axwell the most ;)
[color=blue]The [МŨ
~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Tala » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:51 pm

Axwell Mix :shock:
It's your life, DIVE it well!