Antoine Clamaran -- Take Off

Review and discuss new non-Trance releases.

Moderator: MODs

Antoine Clamaran -- Take Off

Postby samlbronkowitz » Mon May 22, 2006 2:57 pm

3 versions:

1. Original Mix
2. Mike de Scala Remix
3. Dave Spoon Remix

(BOSS RECORDS)

Antoine Clamaran really impressed me last year with his release of Noise and he has been prolific and influential producer in the French house and electro scene. His current track Take Off is amazing and being played all over Europe. The original mix has a hip-shaking/fist pumping beat that is to die for and a nice percussion bassline in the background, nothing too amazing, but a nice track.
Mike De Scala, add more bassline, slightly harder and faster beats and definitely this remix was made to get pretty girls to shake their booties (and pretty boys as well, for all you girls!!) This is my favourite of the above versions and is continuously blasted in my car!!!!!
I can't comment properly on the Dave Spoon remix as I've only heard a few samples. Its very electro, with a nice "siren-sound" in the background to the familiar electro bassline of the original.
ENJOY!

edit:

Samples (thanks Sarah!!!)
Original Mix: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 564E1012C2

Dave Spoon Remix: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 972E3187D4
Last edited by samlbronkowitz on Tue May 23, 2006 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Shy--Ism » Mon May 22, 2006 3:56 pm

I've just gave this a short listen , unfortunately only to both Dave Spoon and Original Re/mix ...

I'd say this is quite close to funky house , and the Original is the most appealing .. yet I have to dig on Mike De Scala's Remix .

Thank you samlbronkowitz for you review !
The Music was New, black polished Chrome and came over the summer like liquid Night ...
Shy--Ism
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Tala » Mon May 22, 2006 4:09 pm

The Original Mix is an average track for me. it's repetitive, but i liked this dark sound in the back!

Dave Spoon Remix is very much like the original one.. There's a very
slight difference between them both.. i prefered to be more "energetic"
since it's a remix.

Didn't check Mike de Scala Remix, but i will soon.
It's your life, DIVE it well!
Tala
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Return to Other EDM Releases