every1s doin it so im gona do it!

Welcome to TranceHits.com! Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Moderator: MODs

every1s doin it so im gona do it!

Postby DIONYSOS » Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:58 pm

Hey everyone and welcome to our humble (yet powerful) forum!

My name is Selim Baradhy, but you can all call me DIONYSOS.
In Greek mythology, Dionysos was the God of Intoxication... and we all know how intoxicating Trance can get!

I have been into the Trance scene since 1999 (yup, one year late!) and it is all I have been listenin to since then.
I have been into electronic music since the age of 5 when all I listened to was the inspiring music of Jean-Michel Jarre, but with Trance I was shown the light!
Trance is more than music to me, it's a way of a life... I can honestly say that not a day goes by without Trance being part of my life, whether on the computer with all the tracks I download off the internet, or in my car with one hell of a sound system that I recently installed, or at my friends' houses, those whom I was able to "convert" into Tranceology :P

This forum was put up by a couple of Lebanese guys who are into Trance just as I am, but this forum is intended for all the Trancers out there, without any exception!
Naturally, we hope that this site will also be the reference to Lebanese Trance lovers, since this music is not properly spread in our country, and is tainted with various misconceptions which we are trying to eradicate. Our club scene is just as horrible, with rarely any Trance-dedicated events going on, but we are trying to work on that too.

Enjoy your stay on the forum, participate as much as you desire to, and keep the exalted music of Trance burning in your hearts!
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Return to New Members