[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Sin

Sin

Welcome to TranceHits.com! Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Moderator: MODs

Sin

Postby Sin » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:09 am

Name: Walid Singer
23 yrs - Student @ lau - Business Marketing.
Hoping one day to mix/produce... but still its a long way....
House and all its subgenras.

Im dedicating my time now on one thing, and its HousePlanet.dj, an International house portal that provides news, mixes, charts... on House Music from all corners of the world, and to be honest we'v have had a great success so far, with international dj's review, labels and producers from all over the world.
Awex is the main owner and im partner with him, he is from estonia and has dedicated all his life on spreading house music.

What might interest you, well my love to the lebanese scene and djs here, so since i got all this international coverage on houseplanet, iv been utilising it to promote djs, producers, promoters and labels from the region, in the hopes to get us all noticed in the international dance scene.
please be aware that hp.dj is a completly different concept from TH and im not here to advertise it, but you will see that all those th djs here who really got it will have their chance to get noticed international with all the help that i can provide.

We are all under one roof, and its music....

I dont beleive in restrictions in an edm scene, nor bad blood & bad competition. we are all trying to mark Beirut as a clubbing destination not promoter this and promoter that =) ... When we all work together, nothing better than perfection willl come out of it.

Nice to meet you all.
Walid Singer-
Sin
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Raneem » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:16 am

Welcome to TRANCEhits.com!
Enjoy your stay! ;)
all the luck in your works
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:36 am

It's nice to have someone like you here! Good luck in your work.

But i wish that the same could be done for Trance music. House is very well recognized and has a strong presence. Trance does not.

Welcome to TH and enjoy ur stay!
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Nicoco » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:54 am

welcome aboard mate :)
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere
Nicoco
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Sin » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:02 am

Well we have recently became partners with Richard Durand and im helping his PR agency promote him in the region, and we'r doing so through hp.dj as well =)

Its music we'r after...No need for specifics, hit me up on msn, and we'll talk about featuring some trance stuff there as well =).
tc!
banned from all mix fm events.
& b018 karantina.
orders from mix fm.
reason: unknown.
Sin
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby crow » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:01 am

Welcome to the forum Sin. Good words right there and all the best in your work.
Hope to see you around here a lot ;)
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby DIONYSOS » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:43 pm

Solid intro! Welcome aboard mate, always a pleasure to host knowledgeable members.
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby A-Cube » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:16 pm

Cheers on all your solid work...

Welcome to the forum and make sure to keep us updated...

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby petera73 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:12 pm

Welcome :)
I'M BACK
petera73
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby @mr » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:56 pm