[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Impulse 076 [TyDi Guest Mix]

Impulse 076 [TyDi Guest Mix]

Moderator: MODs

Impulse 076 [TyDi Guest Mix]

Postby gabz007 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:01 pm

“People ask me why I would bother studying when I’m already doing well in my field – but I believe knowledge is power, and it’s important for me to learn everything I can about sound and my passion in life. Music is powerful on so many levels, I want to learn, to know it inside and out,” tyDi explains.

For two consecutive years tyDi was voted as Australia’s #1 DJ (Sony ITM DJ Poll), as well as being listed highly in the DJ Mag Top 100 DJs of the world in both 2009 and 2010. An amazing achievement for someone so young, but this accolade was far from the end of the story. The 23 year old attended the 2010 International Dance Music Awards in Miami where he was presented with the award for ‘Best Breakthrough DJ’ of the world personally by international dance giant Tiesto. He is an internationally touring artist, performing frequently in Australia, Europe, Canada, the US and Asia. Since 2008 tyDi has headlined many of the worlds leading festivals to crowds as big as 40,000 at events such as Sensation, Global Gathering, Godskitchen and the Trance Energy Mainstage in Utrecht, Holland where he played to over 20,000 music lovers.

In late 2009 tyDi launched his own weekly worldwide radio show titled ‘Global Soundsystem’ which has become a successful international name in its own right. Broadcasted in over 20 different countries after just one year, the fast growing success of Global Soundsystem led to one of tyDi’s biggest surprises yet, he announced to his fans that superstar guests Sasha, Paul Oakenfold, Judge Jules, Sander Van Doorn and Markus Schulz would all be joining him to mix and host the 50th episode.
His releases such as ‘You Walk Away’, ‘Vanilla’, ‘Calling’, and ‘Half Light’ have become international favorites in their genre and are featured on compilations worldwide including several albums from Armin Van Buuren and many of the worlds leading DJ’s.

TyDi played a full hour on Impulse which you can download here:

Impulse plays:
Fridays @ 6 pm GMT on live1.fm
Fridays @ 23:00 GMT on maxdance.co.uk
Replay Previous Show Fridays @ 09:00 GMT
Sundays @ 11 AM CET on Fuddle.nl
Sundays @ 3 AM Central USA on Dance1.fm
Sundays @ 17 GMT on Trancenet.ro

For the latest updates & news follow Gabriel on Twitter: www.twitter.com/gabrielghali
Art Director, DJ, Writer
Follow Me on Twitter:

gabz007
New Trancer
New Trancer

Return to Impulse with Gabriel Ghali