[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - They never got the oscar although they deserved

They never got the oscar although they deserved

Everything related to movies and cinemas.

Moderator: MODs

They never got the oscar although they deserved

Postby TranceFusion » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:04 pm

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby rob » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:13 pm

I never knew that Johnny Deep never got an oscar, this is outrageous!

Tom Cruise participated in good productions with witty scenarios,from 'Eyes wide shot' to 'Magnolia' and many others, and he managed to ruin them all :D
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Yea he was kinda average in many movies but there's one in which he was really really really good! Vanilla Sky :) i just love this movie.
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:38 pm

Funny how even Cuba Gooding Jr. got an Oscar and Ed Harris hasn't...

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby TranceFusion » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:09 am

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:46 am

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:28 am

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:25 pm

Oh I just noticed, im pretty sure Alain is taking the mickey of him though.

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Nesta » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:48 pm

hhahahahahahahahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
"Underground is where we live... "

Beirut In the Mix
T: + 961 3 734572
E: nabih@beirutinthemix.com
W: www.beirutinthemix.com
My Space: www.myspace.com/roninandnesta
You Tube: www.youtube.com/roninandnesta

NRJ Mastermix with Nesta every Friday @ 10 PM !
Nesta
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby silver_edge » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:50 pm

How the hell did he get the authorization to go 2 israel? :s
Man,this is fuckin SADDDD!
Underground will live forever baby,were just like roaches...Live forever,never die
silver_edge
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby silver_edge » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:55 pm

i think V-mix should get the oscar :D
Underground will live forever baby,were just like roaches...Live forever,never die
silver_edge
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby rob » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:57 pm

"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:07 pm

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Nicktalopia » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

I think they are better off not winning an Oscar, the trophy will either put more pressure on them and result in bad script choices or turn them to slackers or burn their career, usually just the nomination is enough to get an Actor noticed but none of the people on your list need a fame boost, brad, leo, johnny (Depp) each one has a league of his own, with 10 Oscars or none at all they are already Hollywood's greatest invention.
oh and i love vanilla sky but Tom Cruise acting seems full of shit to me :P
Want a real Actor? check out Tom Hanks, he's a legend.
Nicktalopia
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:16 am

Tom Hanks indeed! :D
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer