[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen

Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen

Everything related to movies and cinemas.

Moderator: MODs

Re: Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen

Postby TRANCExual » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:44 pm

Did this movie suck or was it just me who thought so?

Very dissapointing!! Everything was crap...except megan fox! taybehhh

Cliche acting
Too much of useless robots
Too much comedy!
Petra and the pyramids were like 5 kms away from each others?! WTF!
TRANCExual
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby TranceFusion » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:50 pm

THIS MOVIE WAS SOME HEAVY KICKASS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: i fuckin loved itttttttt and want to watch it again and again :mrgreen: great job by the production team!!! \o/
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:11 pm

Good God, I cant believe I still didnt catch this and I consider myself a die hard fan of the saga :oops:

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:27 pm

my IQ dropped a good 10points by watching the 1st one, no fucking way will i see this unless I catch it at IMAX theater here. and that only to see a 4storey sized Megan Fox in front of me.
Michael Bay is GARBAGE!
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby mzy » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:33 pm

I completely agree with Trancexual ...

the first one was way better
Minimal/Techno it is...
mzy
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:41 am

I thought it was great - massive action, more explosions and more robot fights than the first. If anything, it has less human talk and comedy than the first.

And yea the acting was rubbish, but did you seriously go expecting an oscar-nominee performance from actors? You should go to watch it expecting explosions, robot mayhem and effects - that's what the film is about and very much delivered to that level. The effects are absolutely massive, the best I've seen for a very long time. Massive and absolute carnage! I'm definitely watching it again this weekend!!
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby TranceFusion » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:46 pm

^ hahaha i told my friends after the movie that Egypt was erased from the map of the world after this war! :mrgreen: i just loved the action!
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Fawzi » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:34 am

Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby e-sam » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:31 am

The movie is huge with the effects & robots. Yes the actors didn't do much but the fact that Megan Fox was there changed my opinion.

My favorite robot is the Decepticon spy small bot. NO MATTER how evil it is Megan has the cure & she tamed that bot (oh yeah she did) LOL

Oh I found a little something that will put a smile on your face... Enjoy ;)

e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby A-Cube » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Good god people. Reading your comments makes it look like Megan Fox is the only woman left in the world. Jeez :P

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby ziz00_909 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:33 pm

^she's hot bro :wink:
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:39 pm

^ I'm sorry but she's not. Or to say the least, not my type.

Cube, you're right in being fogged by this uncontrollable drooling. Having said that, get off your arse fatso and go see it. Screw the actors; the effects are next to none! That's all I cared for.
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:25 am

Shes hot when she's tanned , but normally she's got that pale look that isnt too appealing for me. Off to T2 tomorrow for sure, im such an ass, but I hate Micheal Bay because he drifted away from the essence of the true transformers story and turned it into a Matrix-like saga which isnt working.

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:59 pm

Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby A-Cube » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:58 am

So I finally got to watch this one (at last). And yes I enjoyed it, I really did. A lot of people did not seem to have enjoyed the different elements such as the comedy or some battle scenes, but you know what? That's how Michael Bay's films are done and it has been this way since Michael Bay started doing movies. B-class comedy, extensive use of pyrotechnics, exotic looking ladies, lots of running and sweating and a whole lot of bullets. But in the end that's why his movies are instant hits in the box office, it's because they combine all of these elements. I've had quite a few laughs in this movie (not as much as I would laugh over a Judd Apatow movie, but still), and was stuck to my seat during those fierce battles whether it is in Egypt or in the wood, they were good moments. And at the end of the day that's why we go to movies. Good movie, won't mind watching it yet again, but for some reason, it did not match the intensity of the first. I wanted more gun shots and highlights from Ironhide and Ratchet, but the movie was about Optimus Prime, so we had to live with that.

My last words are about Megan Fox. Critically overrated. I mean really guys. Except for that one scene in the beginning with that "smart" director shot I did not see what was all the fuss about. She still is one of best-looking women out there and most of us (if not all) still have a lot of work ahead of us to be able to date a woman as equally beautiful, but yet again, expand your horizons a little :P (That female decepticon was not bad at all too, and no I don't have a thing for robots). John Turturro was hilarious.

PS What a lot of people are omitting is that a Lebanese director, Said El-Marouk, worked as a chief of the 2nd directing unit in Egypt. How awesome is that?? :mrgreen:

course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

PreviousNext

Return to Movies