[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - It's time to wrap up 2009!!

It's time to wrap up 2009!!

Moderator: MODs

It's time to wrap up 2009!!

Postby Johnny » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:00 am

Hey Everyone!

First of all I'd like to thank you all for the massive support on the show this year either in Lebanon or Cyprus. Thanks to that my residency at Gauche Caviar has never been better and my gigs in Cyprus this year too!! from playing with Ferry in March to the 6 and a half hour AvB preparty in August and warming up for Kyau and Albert+Cressida as well this December (the 21st)!! A Massive year indeed and with my new studio up and running now, make sure you watch out for new productions in early 2010!!

As 2008's Outbreak top 20 was record breaking in terms of listeners and downloads, I have decided to work on this and every year's edition from now on filled as usual with the 20 most groundbreaking tracks of 2009 and special messages from the biggest artists :)

So, as usual, I'm launching a campaign on the airwaves of Mix FM Cyprus for the listeners to vote for their 5 favorite tracks of the year by e-mail and I would like to ask from you all the same by posting here on this forum your best 5 ( 1 being your most favorite and getting higher points, 5 being the least).

so Thank you all again, try to restrict your songs to 5 please (as much as possible) and I will be back with a massive edition all thanks to your votes! :) Promise!
Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Re: It's time to wrap up 2009!!

Postby TranceFusion » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:48 pm

Indeed that was a great year for you! :mrgreen: hoping only for the best in 2010 :)

Hmmm... it will be hard for me to vote this year, i'm not aware of many productions... i'll just give tracks that i know and that i loved in 2009 :mrgreen:

1. DT8 Project - Destination (Akesson Remix)
2. Sean Tyas - Ivy
3. Ingsha - Niavara (Manuel le Saux Remix)
4. John Askew - Beirut (Xgenic Remix)
5. DJ Eco - Borealis

Of course there are many other amazing tracks :P
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:21 pm

Congrats on a wicked year on all levels bro! Never been happier for and prouder of you! All the best for 2010!
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Johnny » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:15 am

Thanks bro! same goes out to you! ;)

why dont u give ur own input in this topic with what you know from 2009's trance/progressive? :P hahah
Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:48 pm

I knew you'd hit me with something like that :P
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby lyonx » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:39 pm

Wish u the best in all u do jhonny ! See u soon! :mrgreen:
here's my top 5 :D :

1-Bobina - Invisible touch (Ferry Corstens' touch)
2-Gaia - Tuvan (Andy Blueman remix)
3-Roger Shah & Signum - Healsville Sanctuary
4-Andy Blueman - Neverland
5-Ferry Tayle & Static Blue - L'Acrobat (Andy Blueman remix)
lyonx
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Raneem » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:34 am

Luke Shipstad & Dylan Warren - Blackberry (Raneem Remix) :mrgreen:
Emdee - Sky Diving (Raneem vs. Shipstad & Warren Remix) :D
Raneem & Emdee - Breathing Last (Raneem Edit) :twisted:
Sifu - Quiescent (Raneem Remix) 0X
Etnosphere vs. Sasha Virus - Fierra (Raneem Remix) 8)

:drinking:
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Johnny » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:17 am

^ LOL... and your REAL top 5 Raneem? :P
Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Raneem » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:42 am

Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Qulture » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:51 am

It going to be very hard to narrow it down to 5 .... bas i will try and get back to you with something of that sort !!
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Nicktalopia » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:31 pm

Andy Blueman - Sean Tides (Original Mix)
Activa - Transmission (Original Mix)
Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren - Beggin' You (Armin van Buuren Remix)
Lange & Andy Moor - Stadium Four (Original Mix)
Ashley Wallbridge & Andy Moor - Faces (Original Mix)
Nicktalopia
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Qulture » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:26 pm

Its very hard to do just 5 saraha ... but i am going to chose randomly because i couldnt narrow it down to just 5 !!

Medina - You & I ( Dash Berlin remix )
Filo & Peri Feat. Aruna - Ashley ( First State remix )
Reconceal & Andy Blueman - World to Come ( Andy Blueman remix )
Roger Shah & Signum - Healsville Sanctuary
Gareth Emery - Exposure
Richard Durand - Always the Sun ( Roger Shah remix )
Terry Ferminal - A Thousand Miles
Signum - Addicted
Gai - Tuvan ( Gareth Emery remix )
Everything by Raneeeeeem !!

ASEF :oops:
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Johnny » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Thanks Q!! as an exception i'll count each and every one for u ;)
Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Qulture » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby swift » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:57 pm

1: Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren - Beggin' You (Armin van Buuren Remix)

2: Fabio XB - Inside Of You ( Cosmic Gate Remix)

3: Dash Berlin - Waiting( Original and 4AM Remix)

4: Ferry Corsten - Brain Box ( Marlo Remix )

5: Cosmic Gate - Not Enough Time ( Club MIx)

Best of luck dude! :P looking forward to hearing the set :)
swift
New Trancer
New Trancer

Return to Johnny Rizk - Outbreak