[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - SEAN TYAS guest DJ on Outbreak this week!

SEAN TYAS guest DJ on Outbreak this week!

Moderator: MODs

SEAN TYAS guest DJ on Outbreak this week!

Postby Johnny » Wed May 21, 2008 4:32 pm

Kamil take your heart pills!! :lol:

I'm proud to present this week's guest DJ on outbreak: SEAN TYAS

make sure you tune in this friday on www.mixfmradio.com to listen to the show at 11 pm (beirut time) 9 pm GMT

“Sean Tyas has to be one of the hottest producers around at the moment.” – Armin van Buuren (August 2006)

After being blown away by some of his recent productions, John Askew has signed up Sean Tyas to join the existing Discover ranks. His first outing on the label will come in the form of a kicking remix he has done of Aled Mann's Cold Fusion which will then set the standard for his first Discover single "Lift"; which is sure to be another classic release for the label. Mark my words. "Tyas will be f**ing huge!!!!" - Askew December 05.

Sean Tyas, a New York native, now residing in Switzerland, brings to the dancefloor a mix of melodic harmony and driving groove that is sure to be just as effective on the legs as it is on the heart.

He got his start in 1999 with his first set of Tech-12s and started to learn how to mix music. But for him, this was not enough. In the coming couple of years, he put together a studio and began producing records as well. By the age of twenty six, he has already remixed artists such as Christina Aguilera, Pink, Moby, Daniel Bedingfield, Christina Milian, and PPK. During this time he got his start into professional DJing with clubs in NYC such as Shelter and Exit.

Moving to Europe proved to be a great move for Sean, doing all production for DJ Beam in Germany and building his experience as a studio producer. Eventually Sean decided to step away, concentrated much more on his own productions and remixes. "Mirella" was the product of this exodus, as it was promptly signed to Afterglow Recordings, seeing John Askew and Dave Joy remixes. This led to a follow-up remix of Duderstadt - Muhanjala, which has seen almost every playlist of any trance DJ this year, including Armin van Buuren and Paul van Dyk.

Sean's remix of Beam - "On your Mind" proved to be another HUGE club smash. Caned CONSTANTLY by the likes of Paul van Dyk, John O'Callaghan, & Armin van Buuren, this remix essentially locked Sean in as one of 2006's more endeared talents in the genre.

The hype on his first Discover single "Lift", was even more amplified by Sean's winning of the Sander van Doorn - Punk'd Remix Competition, beating out over 250 other remixes.

On the DJ side of things, Sean has hit the ground at a running pace, and by now in 2008 he has already played in many international locales, such Norway, Finland, Sweden, Turkey, England, Ireland, Scotland, Poland, Argentina, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Ibiza, Indonesia, Switzerland, Canada, Germany, Georgia, Italy, and of course America.
Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby TranceFusion » Wed May 21, 2008 4:36 pm

I'm too young to have a heart attack Johnny!!! :P
I'll be definitely tuned in 8) so this Friday don't even think of taking me out somewhere! :lol:
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby M&R » Wed May 21, 2008 5:09 pm

M&R
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Wed May 21, 2008 5:26 pm

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Raneem » Wed May 21, 2008 5:46 pm

\o0o/
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Wed May 21, 2008 7:51 pm

*prepares a pack of pills for Friday*
:lol:
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Nicktalopia » Wed May 21, 2008 9:15 pm

Way to go Johnny..
I duno what you offered him but i hope he didn't go for something cheaper than a meal.
Nicktalopia
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Johnny » Wed May 21, 2008 9:30 pm

^ :lol: I hope I won't go bankrupt doing that :P
Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Thu May 22, 2008 12:39 pm

Nice going bro!!! Keep the A-class guests coming!!!
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Housezone » Thu May 22, 2008 2:00 pm

It's All About Quality :D
" Underground : Muzik U Deserve To Hear "
Housezone
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TNT » Thu May 22, 2008 9:02 pm

Music taste : [50%] TRANCE [50%] HOUSE

Cause I'm