[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Red Alert 3

Red Alert 3

Everything related to computer hardware, software, internet and webdesign.

Moderator: MODs

Red Alert 3

Postby A-Cube » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:37 pm

So a few days ago I installed the new Red Alert on my PC. And aside the fact that this game is a classic and that Tanya gets hotter with each version, I noticed how hard and challenging this game is. I still can't get the hang of a medium opponent and the campaign get to a point where they are atrociously hard. Strategy is the most important element in this game. Anywho, the summer is long and I want to master it :biggrin:

Any other Red Alert 3 hooked up here??

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Re: Red Alert 3

Postby e-sam » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:37 pm

I had this game like 1 year ago geez man you are out dated! I finished the first part (Russians) by conquering the statue of liberty and didn't continue :roll:

Ask SamEr though he finished it in all campaigns (Russians, Allies and Japanese). Oh he also got the expansion (yes sar fi expansion thus my first point you are OUT DATED Alain) dunno if he finished it too *LOL*
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby A-Cube » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:58 pm

I do realize Issamovitch that I'm too outdated, reason is I only got my new laptop this February and even then I couldn't enjoy the games out there properly due to work and studies. This summer I'm planning to get back on track with this new game. And about that expansion?? :mrgreen:

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby DonSerj » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:10 pm

I don't think Alain is so outdated :P, I'm still hooked to Red Alert 2. I think it's the best ever made :)
DonSerj
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:29 pm

^ haha yes It is.. Nothing Tops Red Alert2 .. 2a7la sarde bl network.. 4-5 hours straight multiplayer game.. haha:D
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby samer » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:40 pm

yup good game.. expansion is fun too! now am at the final episode with the empire of the sun! :mrgreen:
but nothing will even come close to the long awaited StarCraft II !! This is going to take PC gaming by storm! :shock:
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Return to Multimedia