[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Sasha - Xpander (Deconstruction Records)

Sasha - Xpander (Deconstruction Records)

Tributes to the masterpieces that shaped today's sound, yesterday.

Moderator: MODs

Sasha - Xpander (Deconstruction Records)

Postby A-Cube » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:41 pm

Back to 1999 to an era of epic sounds...so many huge productions and compilations...how about a mixture of progressive house and progressive trance??

Deconstruction is a label founded in 1987 by Mike Pickering and Keith Blackhurst...and its rich discography includes the likes of Sasha Robert Miles and Dave Clarke...
[align=center]
Image[/align]

Do I even need to introduce Sasha??I think not :mrgreen: ...
[align=center]
Image[/align]

Perhaps one of the biggest names that will ever emerge on the electronic scene Sasha (real name: Alexander Coe) has always rocked EM freaks with his productions and compilations...I know most of you consider Xpander as one of the greatest trance anthems (or progressive house for a fact) ever so we can't but review it in this section...

A unique intro with heavy background elements kicks off the track...afterwards the subtle melody introduces the bass-line gradually...energy and raw power can qualify this bass-line...enriched with a beautiful melody the breakdown comes up later...but nothing seems to interrupt the track's flow... truly an out of this world track...when it got released it appeared on over a dozen compilations and is still highlighted when any big name in the industry decides to make a classic compilation...

You can listen to the clip under here via Youtube

[flash width=425 height=344]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLmOHfjLVWM[/flash]
Last edited by A-Cube on Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Re: Sasha - Xpander (Deconstruction Records)

Postby samer » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:20 pm

Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby A-Cube » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:38 pm

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Qulture » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:57 am

Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:29 am

I still play it...
DIONYSOS