[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Talisman and Hudson ~ Leaving Planet Earth (C.S.M.F Records)

Talisman and Hudson ~ Leaving Planet Earth (C.S.M.F Records)

Tributes to the masterpieces that shaped today's sound, yesterday.

Moderator: MODs

Talisman and Hudson ~ Leaving Planet Earth (C.S.M.F Records)

Postby A-Cube » Wed May 28, 2008 1:04 pm

How about something slightly different this time...we're still in the electronica domain with a Drum n Bass tune...

Talisman and Hudson is a duo composed of Colin Hudd and Nigel Champion...two producers that haven't been very active throughout those years with a few releases under Warner and Perfecto...their discography can be found on:

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Colin+Hudd

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Nigel+Champion

As for the label C.S.M.F Records, it has closed down a few years ago and counts a handful of vinyl releases in its archive...
[align=center]
Image[/align]

As for our classic it was released in the UK in 1997 and though belonged to a genre that was not very appealing to the English crowd it got highlight and support from big names such as Paul Oakenfold who compiled in one of his masterpieces Global Underground 007 New York...a very rich compilation...
[align=center]
Image[/align]

What I mostly love about this tune is the melody...you can clearly relate to it a lot of post-2000 tracks by some of biggest trance names...the bass starts effectively a couple of minutes after the beautiful melody and never stops afterwards...This track is different than many of the DnB releases out there because it combines a very fast BPM with a mesmerizing melody...very rare to find in this very exclusive genre that is DnB...

This track was remixed in a very decent way lately by Dousk...giving it a lower BPM...Dousk managed to preserve the essence of the track which is definitely its melody...

You can listen to the track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ndib0DiG4c

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby JAD » Wed May 28, 2008 1:12 pm

JAD
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby mzy » Wed May 28, 2008 11:43 pm

Minimal/Techno it is...
mzy
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Thu May 29, 2008 12:42 pm

I had no idea Eelke Kleijn remixed it...should be really good...

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Proof » Thu May 29, 2008 2:47 pm

Proof
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Nesta » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:41 am

"Underground is where we live... "

Beirut In the Mix
T: + 961 3 734572
E: nabih@beirutinthemix.com
W: www.beirutinthemix.com
My Space: www.myspace.com/roninandnesta
You Tube: www.youtube.com/roninandnesta

NRJ Mastermix with Nesta every Friday @ 10 PM !
Nesta
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Return to Classic Of The Week