[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Nalin & Kane ~ Open Your Eyes(Universal Records)

Nalin & Kane ~ Open Your Eyes(Universal Records)

Tributes to the masterpieces that shaped today's sound, yesterday.

Moderator: MODs

Nalin & Kane ~ Open Your Eyes(Universal Records)

Postby A-Cube » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:45 pm

Nalin & Kane rank definitely as one of my top duos when it comes to trance. All the big names have featured their tracks in their compilations and their tunes still get remixed to our days. Their contribution to trance goes back to 1996 but their last production dates to 2006.
[align=center]
Image[/align]

Open Your Eyes is one of those tracks that took a little bit of time to get stuck in my head but became a personal favorite classic with time. It got even better when I heard the remix by DJ Hooligan that gave it a whole other dimension.

The track was released on Urban a division of Universal. A lot of artists released their tracks under this label such as Robert Miles and his eternal classics Children & Fable. But nowadays its repertoire moved to RnB and rap music.
[align=center]
Image[/align]

The original mix is pure beauty but what did it for me was definitely the Hooligan remix. It was the intro of the second edition of Prototype by Seb Fontaine. And looking at the tracklist of this album it was an excellent choice. DJ Hooligan kept the original melody intact(a melody that will surely remind you of Robert Miles - Children) but added a more banging bass-line that lifted up the track's energy level. A few seconds of breakdowns here and there but nothing to reduce the amount of power in this track. Enchanting background elements also enrich and add diversity to the track. A huge release and eternal classic(at least for me)

Clip of the original release: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7LtocO6hUA

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Genesis » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:54 pm

Sounds very familiar but I can't pull it into my head. I must have listened to
it somewhere sometime but no recollection of that at the moment.
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby TranceFusion » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:55 pm

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:10 pm

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Fawzi » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:12 pm

Nalin & Kane - Beachball
\o/
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:03 pm

this track was one of the clubbers' favorites in Miami- Space Club. I love it. I remember Tiesto playing a Remix at Forum in 05. It also features in his ISOS 3, one of his better ISOS compilations.
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby crow » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:36 am

*sigh*

*hugs fake CD he got from Syria with Open Your Eyes tracklisted on it*
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby A-Cube » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:39 pm

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Return to Classic Of The Week