[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Sander Kleinenberg ~ My Lexicon (Combined Forces )

Sander Kleinenberg ~ My Lexicon (Combined Forces )

Tributes to the masterpieces that shaped today's sound, yesterday.

Moderator: MODs

Sander Kleinenberg ~ My Lexicon (Combined Forces )

Postby A-Cube » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:59 pm

[align=center]Sander Kleinenberg ~ My Lexicon ( Combined Forces )[/align]
[align=center]Image[/align]

The Classic of The Week section is back with a new track, and this time it is full on progressive trance with one of the most respected names in electronic music: Sander Kleinenberg.

An independent Dutch label, Combined Forces has offered through the years many unforgettable trance tracks with various names such as Vincent De Moor, Solid Sessions, Sander Kleinenberg and Tenth Planet. Famous German duo Cosmic Gate also released a couple of their most famous productions “Exploration of Space” and “Melt to the Ocean” under Combined Forces. As for Vincent De Moor, he had his two tracks “Fly Away” and “Between 2 Fires” featured on this label. Tenth Planet released its most famous track, “Ghosts” with Combined Forces. As for Sander K his collaborations with the Dutch label gave life to many progressive trance tracks such as “Sacred” or our classic of the week “My Lexicon”. But since the 1st of July 2006, the full catalogue of the label has been purchased by Cloud 9 Dance.

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

Kleinenberg has been for over a decade one of the most renowned DJs and producers in matter of electronic music. Sander has worked with many labels and delivered some fantastic compilations especially his Nubreed 004 under legendary label Global Underground. His tracks have been also played by the world’s biggest names and featured on their compilations. One of those tracks was “My Lexicon” which was released in the year 2000.

[align=center][/align]

The track begins with a calm bass-line and slowly builds up adding various elements. The first breakdown comes up quickly but it is the perfect preparation for the melody afterwards. A smooth melody enriched with beautiful background elements that gives the track a strange serenity. The other breakdowns that follow define the melody more and give the track the proggy side we talked about early on. Most certainly one of Sander’s most exquisite productions, it got huge support from all the labels back in 2000. All the labels and DJs featured it in their compilations. Sasha supported it extensively especially after featuring it in his Global Underground 013 Ibiza. The track got remixed many times later on by big names such as Cass & Slide or 16 Bits Lolitas. This production is one of many that made Sander one of the big names in house music.

Sample: http://www.amazon.com/Global-Undergroun ... B00004WH0H

http://www.discogs.com/release/209168

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby crow » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:17 am

Amazing! Simply one of the best tracks that Sander came up with. Love it to death :D
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Proof » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:51 pm

Releases:
- Rodrigo Mateo - Carbon Monoxide (Praveen Achary Remix) [Baires Records]
- Alter Breed - Blue White (Praveen Achary Remix) [Spherax Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Butterflies [Mirabilis Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Pull My Legato [MakTub Music]
- Praveen Achary - Crossover (Incl remixes by Fiord, Manuel Sofia (MOS) & Tanseer) [MakTub Music]
Proof
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby TRANCED » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:57 pm

Thanx for the review!
Getting more englightened about this as we speak! :)
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby DIONYSOS » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:30 am

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Genesis » Sun May 11, 2008 6:12 pm

*jumps in joy*
*shotguns*

aslplzwtfbbqstfuorlygtgkthxbye
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby A-Cube » Sun May 11, 2008 6:13 pm

Better now than never I guess :P ...

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Return to Classic Of The Week