[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Miro - By Your Side (Hooj Choons)

Miro - By Your Side (Hooj Choons)

Tributes to the masterpieces that shaped today's sound, yesterday.

Moderator: MODs

Miro - By Your Side (Hooj Choons)

Postby A-Cube » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:44 pm

Many of you may not be very familiar with this tune...but I can affirm you that this is purely and simply a M-A-S-T-E-R-P-I-E-C-E...

Hooj Choons is most certainly one of the most important labels ever to work on the scene...some of the most defining anthems were released on this label such as Cafe Del Mar by Energy 52 or 3 Drives On Vinyl by Greece 2000 or Beach Ball by Nalin & Kane as well as numerous productions by Tilt, Lustral, Solar Stone, Medway, Sharam Jey and many many more...in mid-2003 the label closed but thankfully re-opened in 2007...
[align=center]
Image[/align]

[align=center]
Image[/align]

As for Miro they are Mads Arp & Steen Thøttrup and count a handful of productions and remixes but none got the attention of By Your Side...for more info on the duo: http://www.miromusic.com

[align=center]
Image[/align]

Our track was released in the UK in 1999 and was limited to 300 copies...the bass-line is a reflection of the era's sound and though this tune is categorized as a progressive house tune it can easily be considered as a trance tune because of the smooth melody and great background elements...a huge production that got remixed by Markus Schulz and many others later on...featured on Seb Fontaine's Prototype Vol. 2...

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby DIONYSOS » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:08 pm

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Qulture » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:23 pm

Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby samlbronkowitz » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:00 am

wow dude you are old school. Great track!!!
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby A-Cube » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:27 pm

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Fawzi » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:25 pm

Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Illusion » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:06 pm

Ronski Speed Dub is lovely <3
Manuel Le Saux Fan