[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - 1 on 1 with Eddie Sender

1 on 1 with Eddie Sender

One on One interviews done exclusively for TranceHits.com

Moderator: MODs

1 on 1 with Eddie Sender

Postby e-sam » Mon May 07, 2007 4:59 pm

[align=center]Image[/align]

I want to thank Raneem & Roland for conducting this interview with Eddie Sender. Their effort & time invested are appreciated.

Recognized and supported by big names, such as Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, Above & Beyond, and others, the Slovakian DJ/producer Eduard Palkovský (a.k.a. Eddie Sender) keeps on releasing pure quality tracks that vary from Progressive Trance, to Melodic Trance, to Uplifting and Energetic Trance. Eddie Sender, a new talent who is rising so fast and high, is definitely one of the most important highlights nowadays, and will definitely have a bright future. Hence, an interview was conducted with this humble man to know him better.

1. You have been involved in the dance music industry for quite some time now, how did you get into it? And you started as a DJ or a producer?

First I started as a producer when I was 16 years old then got into the DJ thing 3 years later.

2. What can you say about the Trance scene in Slovakia?

This is a good question. Trance scene in Slovakia is better than what it used to be in the past since we now have more producers and people like them. We have Kamil Polner, Robert Burian, Tomas Haverlik, Dj Cobra and ReOrder to name a few. We are forming the scene in Slovakia. With more gigs and events, I hope that it will get even better than now :)

3. You are currently riding high on the success of your One Day in Moscow single… when you produced it, did you expect reactions to be so good?

Thanks. I have to say it’s true. I did not really expect this success with this single. People like it maybe for this atmospheric character of this song. I don’t know, but I am really happy for this. This song was produced one year ago in winter.

4. Your name began to rise after your great remix of Pilgrim, which really had high supports, especially on ASOT. Then your other productions came out: Elementate, Aum Gasana, and now One Day in Moscow. Can you tell us more about how do you produce, and what inspires you?

Exactly. Armin Van Buuren helped me so much with his support in ASOT. I produce when I have free time. And what inspires me? Hmm, it’s different, but the major inspiration is the girls and nature :)

5. We heard you are busy nowadays with your studies. Is music taking much of your studies' time? Are there any new projects coming soon? If yes, on which label(s)?

Yes, it’s true; I am finishing my last year of bachelor studium. It takes much of my free time; Paper works and exams.
Yes, I prepared 10 releases for this year. They will be released basically in summer. First of them will be Genesis on Inspired Recordings. Then come other tracks already signed with Mainframe, Resonate, Wildchild, Diverted, Reflected, Kyr Recordings.

6. We always see Eddie Sender releasing tracks on different labels. Why not being part of one label only?

It was my choice to release tracks on different record labels; its better I think. And now I am still trying more and better labels.

7. Which producers are grabbing your attention in 2007? Is there anyone you'd love to work with and why?

At this moment it is the Terk Dawn with his remix of Sean Tyas - Candida. I am really in love with it, it’s technically and musically absolute number one! And I like the Cosmic Gate remix of the song Outsiders also. It’s my favorite. I also think Airbase is the best producer of this year. Maybe I will work with him in the future :)

8. What is/are your favorite track(s) at the moment? Is there any track you'd love to remix and why?

I like a lot of tracks; I can’t say which is the best, but I can say, that I will remix Pacifier from Sean Tyas for Inspired Recordings. It will be released soon ;)

9. We are seeing today a rise in Tech-Trance music and some electro influenced ones. However, we see Eddie Sender keeping Uplifting Trance alive. What do you think of today's music? And do you think uplifting trance will disappear soon? Is it possible to see Eddie Sender producing some Electro-ish tracks?

This is a good question. Today´s music is good, I like it. I produce this style too, but you have not heard any yet only because of some delays from labels. So you have to wait a bit in order for you to listen to my electro and techy sounds. An example of an Electro track is Factoria - Abduction (Eddie Sender Remix).
And what I think about uplifting trance? Hmm, it’s the music of my heart. The nicest melodies are unchangeable.

10. What can a clubber expect from an Eddie Sender set?

Energy trance. I play different styles in one set from progressive trance, electro progressive to uplifting trance and techy trance.

11. Away from dance music what sort of music do you listen to?

Nothing else, honestly :) Only trance and progressive music.

12. What have you heard about the Lebanese trance scene? Do you think of performing here in the near future?

I have no idea about the Lebanese scene yet ! But yes, why not? I’ll be more than happy to perform in Lebanon.

13. Any final words to Trancehits.com members?

I want to say hello to all trance fans :) I hope to see you soon maybe in some parties in Lebanon.
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby UnFoRgivEr » Mon May 07, 2007 7:20 pm

UnFoRgivEr
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Raneem » Mon May 07, 2007 7:26 pm

Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby UnFoRgivEr » Mon May 07, 2007 7:43 pm

UnFoRgivEr
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Housezone » Mon May 07, 2007 11:09 pm

Verry Interesting!!
Hope He Will Be Soon In Lebanon
Housezone
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Nino » Mon May 07, 2007 11:48 pm

I LOVE !!
Thx ROland and Raneem !!
Nino
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby crow » Tue May 08, 2007 12:46 am

W00t! thank yewwww Raneem and Roland!
and thanks TH :D
Great interview. I'm digging Eddie's sound! Definitely a great producer.
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Raneem » Wed May 09, 2007 12:44 am

Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby TRANCED » Wed May 09, 2007 1:15 am

[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby DIONYSOS » Wed May 09, 2007 2:49 pm

Thanks for the effort guys, much appreciated! Eddie's one of the highlights of 2007 without a doubt, I'm looking forward to his future releases.

Just a small correction in the intro: Melodic Trance and Energetic Trance are not really subgenres, but rather adjectives used to describe certain tracks.
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Genesis » Wed May 09, 2007 3:29 pm

Good read.

Never heard of the man though.
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Wed May 09, 2007 3:49 pm

^I AM SHOCKED! :P
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Re: 1 on 1 with Eddie Sender

Postby TranceFusion » Mon May 14, 2007 1:39 am

Great to see such a young DJ interviewed for TH :) he's definitely a rising star, and definitely looks older than he really is! 21yo i think?

"This song was produced one year ago in winter."
So that's why it's called One Day In Moscow :P this is where you literally feel the definition of cold!

Your name began to rise after your great remix of Pilgrim, which really had high supports, especially on ASOT.
"Armin Van Buuren helped me so much with his support in ASOT."
OMG that was a kickass track :shock: i still remember hearing it on ASOT 273 at the end of October :shock: and still listen to it on my iPod :mrgreen:
"the major inspiration is the girls and nature"
Respect mate :)

"I prepared 10 releases for this year. They will be released basically in summer."
Damn! He's gonna take the summer and the world by storm! :twisted:

"I also think Airbase is the best producer of this year. Maybe I will work with him in the future"
He can't be more than 101% right! I said it at the end of 2006 and beginning of 2007: Airbase IS THE NUMBER ONE producer of this year! And i'm sure their collaboration will result in addictive tracks :twisted: what about a Polner-Sender collaboration :wink: i'm sure it would be very interesting!

do you think uplifting trance will disappear soon?
Oh no no no if it does i'll feel suicidal... but it won't :D

"Nothing else, honestly Only trance
Just like me :D

I loved this interview R&R! He's one of my current favorite DJs :) he's talented and... eastern european :P i'm sure he'll have very soon big crowds dancing in front of him! (reminds me of Re:Locate in Poland in February 2007...)
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Raneem » Mon May 14, 2007 1:42 am

^ he got 22 yrs old 2 days ago ;)
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer