[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - J00F - Global Trance Grooves 52 (August 07)

J00F - Global Trance Grooves 52 (August 07)

J00F's monthly Psychedelic Trance show on DI.FM

Moderator: MODs

J00F - Global Trance Grooves 52 (August 07)

Postby Genesis » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:32 pm

Radio shows and recorded sets don't probably get much anticipation or exposure. Maybe that's down to the fact that it's only a recorded set in a studio or it's not as atmospheric as an true clubbing experience. Some shows though, stand out from this definition and when they do, they do so remarkably.

This month's edition of Global Trance Grooves is exactly what I'm talking about. John 00 Fleming lashes out a 2-hour exclusive set that is absolutely mind-bending! I can't remember the last time John bestowed on us a 2-hour set, but this time he's done it superbly. He didn't only offer the usual progressive to psychedelic switch in music, he's featured everything from unreleased fresh never-heard-before material to the current splendid music floating around up as well as finishing off with a classic. This is a set that is a must-listen-to, epic in all proportions, and shades a light on a variety of sounds that will guarantee to get you moving and in a clubbing mood.

Tracklist:
----------

01: 0.0db - Intro
02: Sun Control Species - Kick Me Shake Me
03: Vibrasphere - Isolation
04: ID
05: ID
06: ID
07: Perfect Stranger - Ode Au Sol (Vibrasphere remix)
08: Human Blue - A La Carte
09: ID
10: Chakra - The Pretenders
11: Xerox & Illumination - Creature of the Night
12: Astral Projection - The Prophecy
13: Nicholas Bennison - Turbomachinery (0.0db remix)
14: ID
15: Binary Finary - 1998 (Protoculture remix)
16: Muse - Cydonia (John 00 Fleming & Wizzy Noise Remake)
17: John 00 Fleming - Tour de Trance

Next month is back to the usual format with an hour from John and another as a guest mix from Protoculture.

The set is on the jukebox! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Genesis on Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Shy--Ism » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:05 pm

Although IDs are huge teasers, but the tracks included are similar to those already appearing in many mind-blowing GTGs.

P.S: 1998, Tour De France, Creature of the Night !!!

Definitely one recommended show to everyone! Thanks Gen.
The Music was New, black polished Chrome and came over the summer like liquid Night ...
Shy--Ism
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Genesis » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:45 pm

^ You're most likely the biggest hardcore fan for John in this forum and I
damn love you for this!!!

Two of the IDs are Wizzy Noise or Prosper suspects. But since I'm not sure
what they are right now, I rathered keep them as ID.
They may as well be from John's upcoming album.

So looking forward to this album - two years in the making! There'll be 9
tunes on it, collaborations, and an exclusive Astrix remake.

Teeeheeeeee... excitment, excitment!
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:52 am

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby slaine » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:31 am

slaine
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Genesis » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:20 pm

Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:58 pm

Gen pretty much stole the reply out of my mouth slaine! I second his recommendation to catch up with JOOF next time he's around town, and also advise you to keep checking his show - it's one of the very few current shows whose sound stands out, in my opinion. If there's one DJ I'd like to import to Lebanon myself, it would unquestionably be J00F.
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby slaine » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:22 am

slaine
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:52 pm

^Make sure not to miss out on Markus Schulz if he pops up in Australia too. Not even close to PsyTrance, but if you want ProgTrance he's your man.
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby slaine » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:10 pm

Why hasn't anyone posted up the GTG for September? I liked J00F's set ...
slaine
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Genesis » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:34 pm

^ I'm doing it as we speak... :biggrin:

Uploading to the jukebox...
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Return to John '00' Fleming - Global Trance Grooves