[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - J00F - Global Trance Grooves 46, (February 07)

J00F - Global Trance Grooves 46, (February 07)

J00F's monthly Psychedelic Trance show on DI.FM

Moderator: MODs

J00F - Global Trance Grooves 46, (February 07)

Postby Genesis » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:45 pm

John throws in new singles from Sub6 and Digital Blonde in February's
edition of Global Trance Grooves in addition to Cydonia that he's been
playing out recently: the new offspring of J00F's and Wizzy Noise's styles
cross-breeding. This is a stunning piece of psy that is just as good as
Endlexia. I thought Endlexia was a one-off tune; looks like the Greeks
and the Brit had another say. I don't want to wary myself thinking of yet
another collaboration: I'm happy enough with what I've heard from them.

John heads off with a proggy start this month and rips it out pretty nicely
later in the show. Open ears for Propser! This guest is a rising talent, his
album was real good last year.

1st Hour: John 00 Fleming

01: Marek - Me Chali
02: Mix Monday - Perspective
03: Vibrasphere - Floating Free (Rick Pier O' Neil remix)
04: Nyquist - Ghost Rider
05: Fatali - Flip
06: Sub6 - Stand with Me
07: The Egg - Angel of my Soul (Allaby remix)
08: The Digital Blonde - Untitled
09: Even 11 - Oblivion (Wizzy Noise remix)
10: John 00 Fleming & Wizzy Noise - Cydonia
11: Beetseekers - Synergy
12: LSG - Netherworld (Oliver Prime remix)

2nd Hour Guest Mix: Prosper
01: Prosper - Naughty
02: Prosper - Expensive Process
03: Wizzy Noise & Prosper - Panic Attack
04: Elec3 - Pnp
05: Prosper - On Wheels
06: Prosper - Electro Engine
07: Shanti - Far Away

Set's on the Jukebox and here's your download link as well:

This is J00F at his best, doing what he does best: knock you off the feet!
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby TranceFusion » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:02 pm

I missed it so thx for the link :) i'll download it this evening and enjoy its power :twisted:
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Genesis » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:15 pm

^ Good luck getting traumatized. :mrgreen:

(hope you'd find your way back in here and tell us what you thought)
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:22 pm

Cydonia is a Muse song remixed by J00F & the wiz boyz to perfection. It's the closing track of Nocturnal 703. Great to also see Vibrasphere, RPO, Fatali, Sub6, Digital Blond, and Beetseekers up there, let alone that last classic revive!
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Shy--Ism » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:34 pm

Shy--Ism
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Genesis » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:11 am

I never knew that was a Muse tune - I knew that the vocals are taken off
some tune but I didn't know it was Muse's. Anyways, Cydonia is folds better
than what the Muse tune must have been in my opinion.

J00F is going nasty: he spent most of January at the HOMmega studio working
on new material with the record label boys.
Heads up for a few fresh tunes and never seen before collaborations in the
course of this year!
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:13 pm

^This is definitely something to look forward to!
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby TranceFusion » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:51 pm

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer