[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Marco V, Scott Bond & Johan Gielen in Lebanon :O

Marco V, Scott Bond & Johan Gielen in Lebanon :O

News and events about DJs, upcoming events, and future releases.

Moderator: MODs

Marco V, Scott Bond & Johan Gielen in Lebanon :O

Postby Dreamboy » Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:21 pm

[url=http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/dreamboy.htm]:d: :r: :e: :a: :m: :b: :o: :y: :exclamation:
[/url]
Dreamboy
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby DIONYSOS » Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:14 pm

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby The Phoenician » Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:41 pm

Cool! Shou hayda bi Lebnén? Ma 3am bet la72ou ba2a ;-)
Yalla it's good. Maybe if I go to this summer I can hopefully catch an event. If not, we'll throw a party ourselves. We can start with the growing crowd that we have here on the forum ;-)
The Phoenician
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby samer » Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:51 pm

yes Phoenician.. that's the spirit!!
we hope all these rumours turn to be true.. and we'll be waiting for you to come to Leb so that we could enjoy trance altogether..

Gielen is something not to be missed.. at least not for me.. and Scott Bond is really worth checking out..
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby TRANCExual » Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:45 pm

I guess johan geilen and scott bond same night 8)
TRANCExual
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby The Phoenician » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:47 pm

The Phoenician
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:06 am

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby ceasark » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:06 am

ceasark
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Dreamboy » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:44 am

[url=http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/dreamboy.htm]:d: :r: :e: :a: :m: :b: :o: :y: :exclamation:
[/url]
Dreamboy
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby zabrelayrwle » Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:25 am

gielen = master cheeze, and i am not saying that, i was in toronto when he was in montreal. and my trance loving friends told me he was so cheezy it was incredible! he even drop Zombie Nation!!!!

Scott Bond is all right I guess, depends on his mood.

Marco V is very good too, has his own ups and down!
zabrelayrwle
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:25 am

i'm mostly looking fwd for Scott Bond, especially that he's gona b promoting his AHEAD concept, which is mostly Trance, so that should b good...i'm just goin 2 check out the other for reviewing purposes :P hehe nah just kiddin but really even if the're not Trance-dedicated they're still big DJs comin 2 leb so i gotta check em out... besides i saw Matt Hardwick live and he got good taste so im lookin fwd 2 dat 2
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby bxtreme » Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:05 pm

whats vibe lebanon anyways.. a radio station ive never heard of?
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
bxtreme
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby samer » Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:02 pm

and dont i love cheeze?! with butter and jam... yummmyyy!!

hope Gielen would play some of his cheezy production too.. like "twisted" and "we know what you did the last summer"..
damn am getting with me french baguette.. anyone cares to join :P
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Dreamboy » Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:24 pm

Well i'm looking forward to Scott Bond ... i think he should have nice sets ;)
[/url]
Dreamboy
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby zabrelayrwle » Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:11 pm

Scott Bond at the Guvernment in Toronto

http://edmm.ca/modules.php?set_albumNam ... _album.php
zabrelayrwle
New Trancer
New Trancer

Next

Return to News & Events