[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - armin s wishes!

armin s wishes!

News and events about DJs, upcoming events, and future releases.

Moderator: MODs

armin s wishes!

Postby hani » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:59 pm

First of all, I'd like to wish you and all your loved ones a very happy 2005! May all your dreams come true in the new year!

I'm currently preparing for my tour down-under. I'm really looking forward to spend my first new years eve in Sydney and can't wait to be in Melbourne the next day. Then the summadaze tour will stop in Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland. So if you're in the area, I hope to see you there!

Looking back at 2004 I can say it has been a great year! Having my own night in Ibiza, selling over 100.000 cd's worldwide, working with many great artists such as M.I.K.E., Jan Vayne, Justine, Markus, Ray, Roland Klinkenberg and Remy, making the tune for "24" and meeting the director and actors, making a classical double album, playing a 6 hour set at dancevalley, being voted nr 3 again (thank u...) and playing for the DJ MAG party in London (what a party!), my residency for Godskitchen (thank U James, Neil, Claire, Brooks, Mark, Matt and everyone at Godskitchen!!), seeing Armada grow fast, and finishing about 70% of my new artist album! I had the honour to play for fantasic crowds all over the world. I really get shivers each time I think about the gigs of 2004. One of the most asked questions in interviews is to name one of my favorite gigs ever, but that's simply impossible. The crowds and people all over the world are unique and each setting is different. I do enjoy small parties as much as the big ones as the experience is totally different for me each time.

What 2005 will bring is always a surprise but my scedule looks really nice! The new album is really shaping up (it's tougher than my last one!) and I'm really glad I spent more and more time in the studio in 2004 than in 2003. I'm having more fun in the studio than ever. As you might know, I don't work with an engineer but I'd like to try everything myself. I really enjoy getting my head around all these nerdy plugins and new software. Ableton live is particularly my favorite at the moment. I'll start to road test my new tunes for the first time in Australia.

In March 2005 I hope I can bring you a new double compilation. What's going to happen with A State of Trance (the weekly radioshow) isn't exactly sure yet. The show seems to have a quite a loyal following which I think is only good for dancemusic. The idea behind the show is still the same as it was when I first started it and this formula seems to work for a lot of you. Also, it's a great way to test new tracks as I'm playing some tracks on the show which I'm not entirely sure of. The good news is that there is a lot of interest coming from other countries to broadcast the show on weekly basis on their stations. An English version of the show should be airing in 2005 in many different countries. More info on www.theradiodepartment.com. I would appreciate if you could show your support for this.

As a christmas gift on jan 6th 2005 I'll broadcast the A State of Trance yearmix of 2004 based on the list of best trance records of 2004 (www.arminvanbuuren.net, thanks to Peter Kruit). Markus Schulz's Global DJ broadcast will broadcast the FULL 2 hour version of this mix on his show on Jan 10th.

I hope you'll have a great NEW YEAR'S EVE

love,

Armin van Buuren

As you might know, I don't work with an engineer but I'd like to try everything myself
LOL CHOU ASDO!!!??????
hani
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby samer » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:59 am

azdo he doesnt get the help of a sound engineer in producing his tracks..

and thanks for the the article..
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Roland » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:45 am

Thanks Of The Info man ! I Hope That Inn 2005 He'll Be Visiting Lebanon :)
Roland
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby hani » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:40 pm

azdo he doesnt get the help of a sound engineer in producing his tracks.

guyz do u know what i thought ??,that in the interview of tiesto which dj wisy posted i red that tiesto in his last album (parade) was helped by an engineer his name is on the album.
anyway he might referring to this :wink: :wink: :wink:
damn hani ur a genuis LOL :wink:
*L E A M A - A N D - M O O R * C O M M O N - G R O U N D*
hani
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Dreamboy » Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:00 pm

^ he always does it not only with his last album ...engineers oo 2esas and his sound still sucks :P
(kidding man)

anyway best of luck to armin this year ... can't wait for his albums :roll:
[url=http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/dreamboy.htm]:d: :r: :e: :a: :m: :b: :o: :y: :exclamation:
[/url]
Dreamboy
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby ~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~ » Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:56 pm

thanks for the info dude....and goodluck for AVB cant wait for his new album tooo... :) I just feel its gonna hit # 1 :roll:
[color=blue]The [МŨ
~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby van » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:44 pm

thx man for sharing!

message for AvB: come to leb in the summer when i'll be thereeeeeeeeeeee! luv u man!;) (mmm van r u ok?)
van
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Proof » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:08 am

yeah...come this summer cuz ma arse would be there this summer...otherwise feel free to drop by in toronto the rest of the seasons...haha.
Thanks for the share tiestoforever.
Releases:
- Rodrigo Mateo - Carbon Monoxide (Praveen Achary Remix) [Baires Records]
- Alter Breed - Blue White (Praveen Achary Remix) [Spherax Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Butterflies [Mirabilis Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Pull My Legato [MakTub Music]
- Praveen Achary - Crossover (Incl remixes by Fiord, Manuel Sofia (MOS) & Tanseer) [MakTub Music]
Proof
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Return to News & Events