[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - [10.10.2010] Q Entertainment Presents

[10.10.2010] Q Entertainment Presents

News and events about DJs, upcoming events, and future releases.

Moderator: MODs

[10.10.2010] Q Entertainment Presents

Postby Sin » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Q Entertainment Proudly Presents,

Legendary House Dj & Producer:

STEVE LAWLER

Live April 10th 2010 at the newly aquired

THE CIRCUS
(Dora Highway, Next to City Mall)

Warm up: Big Al (Ready Mix Records)
Closing: Ali Ajami

The Circus with Steve Lawler will be as usual Q Entertainment’s Once in a lifetime experiences.

After Renaissance, and the first boat party in Lebanon
Welcome to the Circus.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=358853889050
More info will be out soon.
Tickets: 40$ / 80$ / 120$ at Virgin & at the door
RSVP: -03-050 447
Last edited by Sin on Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
banned from all mix fm events.
& b018 karantina.
orders from mix fm.
reason: unknown.
Sin
New Trancer
New Trancer

Re: [10.10.2010] Q Entertainment Presents

Postby Qulture » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Steve Lawler is a great a dj .... this should be fun

BTW , the date in the thread title is wrong ... it says october
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby rob » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:58 am

AWSOME!
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Sin » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:05 pm

flyer and lineup change ! :)
banned from all mix fm events.
& b018 karantina.
orders from mix fm.
reason: unknown.
Sin
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:38 pm

^flyer changed bs lineup ba3do :P
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby mzy » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:03 am

one of my best raves ever, it's been a long time I didn't fully enjoy a set like that, from the very beginning to the very end!!

got there at around 1am, the venue is very cool, different from what we are used to....setup was very nice and simple, lightings above the DJ booth and that's it, no lazers or annoying lights.... the venue fits a maximum of 2000-2500 persons I think, there was around I guess 1500 ... very cool place, looking forward to another CIRCUS event.
Sound, there was some moments the sound was bad, bass was too distorted at some time... sound could have been better and must be better!
Thank god there was one man who made me forget a little bit about the sound, Mr. Steve Lawler !
First of all, I heard last hour of Ziad's warm up, very nice, very classy, Tech House mostly, I guess he did one little mistake towards the end but it was all good.
Steve Lawler , maaan what a set, as I said before, it's been a long time since I didn't fully enjoyed a set from the beginning till the end, there was only 1 misplaced track in my opinion, a cheesy housy track with a lot of cheap vocals, other than that, Lawler's tracklist was exceptional, his set was flawless, excellent mixing techniques, he was also using Ableton I think... it was agressive and happy at the same time, deep and fresh at the same time, groovy ! Lawler started his set with his new track, Almerina, he played House/Tech House mainly, lots of percussions, some perfectly fitted vocals from time to time, and a bassline that was dropping in and out during all his set. Lawler played a remix of Sinnerman (Nina Simone), you may call it a cheap move, but the track fitted perfectly and it was a very cool moment,. Very classy Lawler, managed to maintain a constant positive level of energy, teasing us a bit with long breaks, and all his set was around 124-125 bpm he didn't had to go UP to keep the energy (like many DJs did), his last track was amazingl he also dropped Saint & Sinners - Pushin Too Hard (Nic Fanciulli Remix) towards the end, absolute ear pleasure. and I was somehow surprised that crowd enjoyed the music. too bad Lawler played 2h30min (from 2h-4h30) I recognized other tracks also but can't remember the name ... anw it was BIG !

Big Al, I was not a fan of him before today, but right now I am, Big Al delivered a great set, different from the Afterhours we're used to, he followed Lawler, started his set with Tech House and moved to prog house towards the end, very good prog, perfect way to end a night like this. Big Al had to stop at 5h30
It was really amazing, house fans or Lawler fans (or ex-Lawler fans) who missed really missed something... I went there with high expectations, and I was suprised. I thank Q Ent. for this one, although they really need to work on their sound system...
Minimal/Techno it is...
mzy
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:26 pm

heard lawler's music was insane!
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby samer » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:30 am

what about this Circus place? is it a decent place for events? does it have all important requirements? (good parking places, good ventilation system, acceptable in and out paths..)
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Return to News & Events