[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Paco Osuna - Studio Moukarzel [06.03.10]

Paco Osuna - Studio Moukarzel [06.03.10]

News and events about DJs, upcoming events, and future releases.

Moderator: MODs

Paco Osuna - Studio Moukarzel [06.03.10]

Postby ziz00_909 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:31 pm

Mix FM is proud to present - Fresh from Spain... Paco Osuna…

Join us for an inspirational treat on Saturday 6th March, as Paco delivers a pure, exhilarating fusion of Techno and Minimal Techno, with a high dose of progressive energy and a definite groove to elevate you....

In the industrial, underground and intimate venue : "Studio Moukarzel" - Karantina

--------------------------

Warm up: MaDJam

Closing: Ronin and Nesta

------------

Bar handled by b018 management.

--------------------------------------------
Ticket info:

25$ ---- 1 Drink
65$ ---- 2 Drinks
Last edited by ziz00_909 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Re: Paco Osuna - Studio Moukarzel [06.03.10]

Postby samlbronkowitz » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:54 am

BAD ASS DJS.

he's arriving in Dubai 2 days earlier at the Rooftop and I can't wait to see him there!!!!
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Shy--Ism » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Paco has been on my list for a long time. Love his long harmonious mixing as he incorporates not only groovy minimal beats but also his own special spanish touch of Techno that made him shine in a special family of DJs likes of Marco Carola, Rino Ceronne, Sven Vath, Jorge Savoretti, Richie Hawtin ... etc. I haven't been up to date with his recent work, however I'm assuming this will be a good danceable night if it receives good organization. Never been to that Studio though, I hope it's good enough.
The Music was New, black polished Chrome and came over the summer like liquid Night ...
Shy--Ism
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby nabzkay » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:24 pm

nabzkay
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby AMADEUS » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:34 pm

The flyer is OFF THE HOOK!!! I luv!!
AMADEUS
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Shy--Ism » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:11 pm

The Music was New, black polished Chrome and came over the summer like liquid Night ...
Shy--Ism
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:59 am

The venue is pretty cool, went there for Yvel & Tristan back in 07 I think.

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby mzy » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Minimal/Techno it is...
mzy
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Paco Osuna in Beirut

Postby Housezone » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:42 am

The HUGE success of Richie Hawtin's event with Mix FM last year took us on an incredible journey, leaving us hungry for more....

... Now we bring to you... The next installment... A master-class of creativity, designed for true connoisseurs of electronic music.

Mix FM is proud to present - Fresh from Spain... Paco Osuna…

Join us for an inspirational treat on Saturday 6th March, as Paco delivers a pure, exhilarating fusion of Techno and Minimal Techno, with a high dose of progressive energy and a definite groove to elevate you....

In the industrial, underground and intimate venue : "Studio Moukarzel" - Karantina

http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/13/67/19/21/pictur11.jpg

Speaking about Paco Osuna is referring to one of the producers and DJs most representative of Spain, so much has forged a very important position within the European artists with more significance.

It is not easy to summarize his target, but it is possible to integrate it in three common denominators: creativity, innovation and evolution.

Paco Osuna found interest for music at the age of 14 and formalized the idyll at the age of 20 and in 1994, managed to turn his passion into profession. His beginnings as a resident at the legendary club Amnesia in Ibiza, allowed him to establish himself as an artist and subsequently receive an invitation to the prestigious agency at Cocoon.

Soon after, Paco started to explore his own musical creativity producing tracks for labels such as a Serial Killer, morbid or Real State.

In 2003 he started his own label, Shake Rec, which allowed him to formally develop his own unique style.

In 2006, while shaping his spectrum as an artist, Paco Osuna created his second label, Mindshake, achieving great success and attracting international attention. Characters such as Skoozbot, Ambivalent, Paul Ritch, Matteo Spedicatti or Andrea Ferlín have all contributed to the label.

As a next step, Paco integrated his concept with Club4 of Barcelona, which has emerged as a familiar venue in the electronic music scene, further consolidating itself as an option of variety and accessibility to new musical tendencies.

As if this was not enough, Paco Osuna is now intimately linked to Plus 8, its latest reference Orbeat has been a strong EP, receiving attention from club DJs worldwide.

This continuous movement has characterized Paco throughout his Career with the next focus on live performance. Paco has experimented with this new direction at the international level at prestigious clubs and events such as Awakenings (Amsterdam), Fabric (London) or Goa Club in (Rome).

Thus, his dedication, skill and popularity, have led to several world tours.

His most recent presentations currently include, DEMF (Detroit), Awakenings, (Amsterdam), WMC (Miami) or SAMC (Buenos Aires), Amore (Rome).

In this way Paco Osuna is in a continuing evolution of his sound, has managed to take the most pure minimalistic sounds and combine them with his best fiber characteristics. Through this process he shows creativity and innovation on stage in that way creates a story and establishes a unique connection with those who hear him.

--------------------------

Warm up: MaDJam

Closing: Ronin and Nesta

------------

Bar handled by b018 management.

For table reservations call b018 on 03-810618. We can take only up to 8-10 tables so hurry up and reserve!

--------------------------------------------
Ticket info, coming soon!!!
" Underground : Muzik U Deserve To Hear "
Housezone
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:51 am

EDIT : Ticket Info Added!
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Housezone » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Jumping For Techno Tonight :), 3 hours left :evil:
" Underground : Muzik U Deserve To Hear "
Housezone
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby mzy » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:12 pm

arrived there late (at 1h), I think that Madjam went too "high" for a warm up, maybe it's just me bcoz I arrived late and couldn't listen to the progression and build up of madjam's set ...but I did enjoy what I listened of madjam's warm...
as for Paco , I was expecting smt else, Tech House & Minimal (something close to his productions) but it was full of energy bangin techno and minimal techno with some tech house the first hour of his set (I guess he had to follow with madjam's set) , I did recognize some tracks but can't remember the name, Paco kept the same level of energy during his set, last hour was more pumping... the only (-) that we could say is that he kept the same flow the whole set, but it didn't annoy me much and I enjoyed the whole set, some moments were crazy!
couldn't stay for the afterhours , was too tired , listened to the first track and left, exhausted .

already experienced the venue twice before paco, so I really loved it, it was really about the music mostly, not the show, lasers, dancers or anything else .... the laser was annoying, a couple of red lights would have been more than enough, sound was close to perfect. crowd was good excpet some really annoying persons ...
we need more events like this !
Minimal/Techno it is...
mzy
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Return to News & Events