[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Ferry Corsten in Dubai

Ferry Corsten in Dubai

News and events about DJs, upcoming events, and future releases.

Moderator: MODs

Postby Housezone » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:12 pm

Housezone
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Illusion » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:52 pm

Manuel Le Saux Fan

Illusion
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby maDJam » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:46 pm

well it's not jsut the safety of lebanon.. it's the amount of disposable income (here i go into sociolgy again)

Lebanon's economy has never been great for the majority of the population.. do you think that the surviving 10% of the country would pay $26-68 a week JUST for entrance fees to gigs??

In Dubai the majority of the people that go out are from all over the world- I've only seen like 4-10 locals in Peppermint on the most crowded nights out of 2000 people... and they all work, have disposable income to spend..

This is the truth: in Lebanon when we do gigs I get E-mails and phone calls from friends asking for free tickets cause they can't afford... I try to help who I could among my closest friends- here in Dubai they CAN afford but as CROW called today to ask about Friday@ peppermint I will make sure they let him in with no hassle...

it's not about the money in dubai, it's about getting people in.. if we have 2000 ppl at peppermint at least 300 got rejected at some point...

so it's not jsut security or a "safe" lebanon... it's also an stable /sustainable economy that enables it's people to live/save/and afford such gigs (not jsut the people but sponsors too)

trust me, I'm NOT in ANYWAY against Lebanon, you all know it's my home, my parents, sisters bedroom and my cat all live there... but "making" a living has been very hard... and why we see more and more people leaving as they graduate from university (used to be blamed on the Army Service/Draft but that was abolished over a year ago... people still leaving the country)

Spirit of Lebanon comes with us.. I get nice comments on my facebook page from Lebanese living here that I don't even know that say "you make us proud to be lebanese @ peppermint" and I share that gut feeling with all of you... cause there's a sense of happiness behind being "Lebanese"

anyway.. We have all hoped for a better Lebanon 10 years ago.. but those 10 years have gone by... meanwhile as the world continues to expand, so does one of the world's (if not THE) fastest growing city... and it's only a 3 hour flight away from Beirut... some of these events would happen in Lebanon.. and some would love to go back to Beirut, just not able to for whatever reasons..

Hence- why I'm here to help anyone that moves over from Beirut/ or even just a visit (except JAD that was not supposed to show our security his "20 year old" proof... need to be +21)
:)
ahMAD aJAM
maDJam
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby JAD » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:18 pm

JAD
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:29 pm

^ :lol: JAD :D

10/10 for MaDJaM !!
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Omaro » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:45 am

Omaro
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Re: Ferry Corsten in Dubai 09sep2011

Postby imad » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:40 am

Finally ....after a long wait …. Since 2009

Bulldog Entertainment presents the Progressive Beats Boutique
???????????????????
............ ...........

www.facebook.com/FerryCors?ten
???????????????????

The Name behind " Prison Break " Theme ... + many more tracks & remixes. Voted as ONE of The TOP 10 DJs in The World for almost a Decade
@

Support:

Greg Stainer
www.facebook.com/GregStain?erFanPage

Mr Hush (live percussion)

LIVE ON RADIO 1
www.myradio1.ae

Humaid(Radio One)
www.myradio1.ae
http://www.mixcloud.com/Ra?dio1Humaid/
@HumaidRadio1

Marky Marc (UK)
http://www.facebook.com/pa?ges/DJ-Marky-Marc/11171601?0311

Doors Open 21:00

This event is 18+.

Tickets :150 AED Reg. 250 AED VIP .

For VIP & Table Bookings :

Dance Music Pioneer Ferry Corsten is on of the hottest talents in the Dance musice scene. His musical production and DJ sets have combined TRANCE, HOUSE and ELECTRO. He creates CLub Filling Anthems, Play Euophoric Live Shows and has already won a lot of prestigious awards like Best Producer of the Year and Best Trance DJ.HE is constintly voted as ONE of The TOP 10 DJ in The World for almost a Decade According to DJ Magazine!

Ferry Corsten has amassed best-selling albums,nearly a dozen gold singles,and countless other awards since his emerge on the scene in the late 1990s.

Hundreds of thousands have been found singing at the top of their lungs in clubs ,venues and festivals to all of his hits throughout the decade.Few DJs can inspire this level of pomp and furore, but then again ,few have reached the levels of FERRY CORSTEN.
imad
New Trancer
New Trancer

Previous

Return to News & Events