[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - AMADEUS @ X-O.M. {29-1-2005}

AMADEUS @ X-O.M. {29-1-2005}

Reviews and pictures of all EDM events.

Moderator: MODs

AMADEUS @ X-O.M. {29-1-2005}

Postby DIONYSOS » Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:24 pm

What a night! By far one of the best X-O.M. nights ever to take place! The place was packed, the crowd was amazing, and AMADEUS... don't even get me started on this guy! I've known AMADEUS the DJ far longer than I've known him in person, I've been a fan of him for the past 10 years, and I can tell you this: AMADEUS never shined as much as he did last night! There really is no point in enumerating the tracklist, simply because it was too good to remember... but of course, surprises like Smack My Bitch Up & Firestarter do stand out in your memory. I think I can safely say that last night's tracklist was the best tracklist AMADEUS played, in X-O.M. at least... But technically speaking, he was truly impeccable; I'm not talking about beatmatching or such basic skills, I'm talking about creating live bootlegs between such tracks as Tiesto's Ancient History and Marco V's Echnalava, and that is just one example among many others! And by bootleg I don't mean just playing both tracks simultaneously, I mean mixing between them and using all sorts of effects and God knows what to truly blow the crowd's mind and leave even DJs such as myself in trauma! He reminded me so much of the old DJ days back when him and Rodge were sitting side-by-side on Lebanon's DJ throne... Hats down AMADEUS for your performance last night, and we truly wish you were all there with us for this memorable night where the combination of great music and great crowd truly left us (at 4:30AM) with something to remember.
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Path;)s ! » Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:04 pm

diooon !! fuck mate ! u said it all ... this was a night to remember ... i've never seen ( or should i say heard ... ) anything like yest ! some remixes were truly amazing ... by moments we couldnt take it anymore ... the crowd was jumping all around the place ... especially when AMADEUS played whiteroom or Crush ( PVD Club Mix ) ... anw just wanted to thank
AMADEUS for that unforgettable night ... cheers every1 !
Path;)s !
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby janomeg » Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:42 pm

pics on the way......
janomeg
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Johnny » Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:16 pm

it was a hell of a night!!! i've never seen X.O.M. packed with such a responsive crowd!! all the big thanks goes to AMADEUS:Lebanon's trance legend. no one could keep up with you man, you're way ahead the others! we hope to see you play internationally and ALL OVER THE WORLD someday. Good Luck with one hell of a promising future and thanks again for giving us another night of TRUE music.
Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby hani » Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:34 pm

luckyyyyy u guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i m gonna kill u
*L E A M A - A N D - M O O R * C O M M O N - G R O U N D*
hani
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby ~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~ » Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:27 pm

walla seems u had a blasting gr8 time.... as if it was the best time (a7la marra) at XOM.. gr8 u enjoyed it guys...and plz Janoooo.. HURRY WITH THE PICS I CANT WAIT TO SEE SOME HILARIOUS PICS OF URS AND COMMENTS...loool :)

cheerz
[color=blue]The [МŨ
~Tr@N(E_L@TiON~
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Proof » Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:34 am

awesome!! bring it on again amadeus!! (during the summer ... so i can be there :P )....
Releases:
- Rodrigo Mateo - Carbon Monoxide (Praveen Achary Remix) [Baires Records]
- Alter Breed - Blue White (Praveen Achary Remix) [Spherax Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Butterflies [Mirabilis Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Pull My Legato [MakTub Music]
- Praveen Achary - Crossover (Incl remixes by Fiord, Manuel Sofia (MOS) & Tanseer) [MakTub Music]
Proof
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby e-sam » Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:27 am

Great night indeed. So many people so many new faces!!! And am glad to meet Path's (TH.com member). Every Saturday night gets better & better and everytime we say its the best! Well it is quite obvious that Amadeus always surprises us with something new and you really dont get bored or sit much on your chair. (with exception SamEr!!) So much energy so much alcohol... Amadeus ur DA MAN with zee master plan! 8)8)
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby 3aly » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:39 am

The night i miss OM and all this happens??Shit... no more OM for me till the 3rd week of Feb.. goin to bahrain in few minutes!!
3aly
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Roland » Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:10 pm

Roland
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Return to Reviews & Pics