[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Review: Nick Warren & Hernan Cattaneo, Lebanon [08.05.2010]

Review: Nick Warren & Hernan Cattaneo, Lebanon [08.05.2010]

Reviews and pictures of all EDM events.

Moderator: MODs

Re: Review: Nick Warren & Hernan Cattaneo, Lebanon [08.05.20

Postby DiabloK » Tue May 11, 2010 6:45 pm

And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
Ill see you on the dark side of the moon
DiabloK
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Re: Review: Nick Warren & Hernan Cattaneo, Lebanon [08.05.20

Postby TrancApex » Tue May 11, 2010 9:16 pm

Perfect ! Was glad that we changed the location from the usual Biel and Forum, to La Marina ! Changing routine for once :D!Felt good to welcome the summer next to the beach, outdoor ! Didn't feel neither hot nor cold, weather was cool, and ambiance was great !

Set-up:
Very classy and creative at same time. Welcoming sentences were constantly being posted, videos and music beats were coordinated as well. LASERS WERE GREAT !!!!!
As for the entertainment provided, it was very well addressed to the music theme, and very diverse .
I would also like to mention that the tent idea wasn't only a great idea because of presenting an indoor/ outdoor shelter, but because in fact, we were able to watch the lasers reflecting a stylish pattern in the back of the tent.

Crowd:
Was so glad that I was able to enjoy one of the rare events surrounded by good crowd, much less people who take their shirts off with their shitty sweat etc.
I agree the number of guys was much greater than the females in the regular section, in opposite to the VVIP and VIP areas
ANd for the first time, I would like to thank Poliakov, because they were the only ones till now who thought of offering people (who purchased a regular ticket) a place to sit and rest without having to pay for the VIP and VVIP tickets, this shows how much care was given in order to let people enjoy their night.

Service:
I was always getting my drink in 2 min max ! Different booths were available in different strategic locations

Security:
I agree with SHy-Ism, very very very polite and AWAKE ! Polite with GIRLS and guys !
Good communication between the security members was noticed in terms of fast coordination and organisation

Music:
I agree with some about Jade's set since it didn't fit into a warm-up setting, but I liked Diamond Setter's music in the early hours
As for Nick and Hernan, I personally enjoyed it with all its goods and bads as some were declaring in the comments above. killer progressive music and really great melodies and percussions, enjoyed it to the max with friends
With all this ambiance, you really forget those tiny miny bad things !

As much as am concerned, this event really made me feel like attending more of Poliakov events in the future !

:)
TrancApex
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Previous

Return to Reviews & Pics