[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Review: Ferry Corsten live at FDB, Beirut Lebanon (21.11.09)

Review: Ferry Corsten live at FDB, Beirut Lebanon (21.11.09)

Reviews and pictures of all EDM events.

Moderator: MODs

Re: Review: Ferry Corsten live at FDB, Beirut Lebanon (21.11.09)

Postby Qulture » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:17 pm

:cry: :shock: :cry: :shock: :cry: :cry:
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby lyonx » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:47 pm

lyonx
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby rob » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:50 pm

I missed this one since it's not really my cup of tea, But im glad so many enjoyed it, However I was less happy to hear that R&N were interupted.

“Wow… Beirut Ferry last night was incredible! The Lebanese are wonderful people and they loooooooooooooove Trance :)Rich Solarstone on
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Roland » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Unforgettable ? Historic ? Magical event ?

Solarstone also played Jump the next train (kyau vs albert remix) !!
Roland
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Deema » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:24 pm

I guess I missed it big time then!
Too bad
It has been along time since I have been updated, I'm checking the play list now sounds crazy.
Glad you enjoyed it- I miss u all too damn much!
Dancing Queen
Deema
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby samer » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:30 pm

Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby TranceFusion » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Yea i forgot Young Parisians - Jump The Next Train :)

And sorry about the last track of Ferry's set, i just saw in my videos that Carte Blanche was indeed the last track played, his remix of Adagio before last.

Sound system was very very good! The only negative point i'm thinking of now is that 3 little screens (that make the one big screen behind Ferry) stopped working around 3am maybe, and they weren't or couldn't be fixed.
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby DiabloK » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:04 pm

And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
Ill see you on the dark side of the moon
DiabloK
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Aleco » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Probably the best set delivered by Ferry on lebanese soil...
Rich's set was amazing :D
Aleco
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:15 pm

naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Marquis » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:27 pm

Here is a brief video that shows the mood of the night (and more on the way):

Marquis
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:26 pm

Yea there was a problem with the equipment... shit happens :P
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby DiabloK » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:40 pm

lol maybe then. i might be mistaken as by 3am i was definitely not in a state to notice the panels :P
nb: rechecked my vidz and the last one i took was at 3:20 and the panels were working ;)
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
Ill see you on the dark side of the moon
DiabloK
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Roland » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:08 pm

also add to ferry's tracklist: Akesson - Flavour Park (original Mix)
Roland
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Raneem » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:18 pm

Good to see top quality events still happening in Leb!
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

PreviousNext

Return to Reviews & Pics