[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Thomas Gold Review.

Thomas Gold Review.

Reviews and pictures of all EDM events.

Moderator: MODs

Thomas Gold Review.

Postby DonSerj » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:48 pm

DonSerj
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby TRANCED » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:57 pm

***Lounged***
..for now..
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby Sin » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:19 pm

lol trust me you dont want to know . just close this topic and lets pretend there was no thomas gold.
banned from all mix fm events.
& b018 karantina.
orders from mix fm.
reason: unknown.
Sin
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Icepick » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:31 pm

Well i went because i had a place for me at the Radio One table along with Prime Management.

Let me clear somethings before we start the clash, it was COSANOSTRA AND FRENCHY B doing the gig RADIO ONE ADVERTISED only and nothing more.
So if the event was a failure then its because of Cosa bla bla and Frenchys mistake..

For starters i arrive there, get into movenpick after getting my balls frisk searched infront of my gf (embarrassing to be touched in public by a gay security guard) my car taken by the valet and walking for 10 mins to arrive to the marina marque thing!
Now i love the hotel dont get me wrong but defo not a place for an event.
I go in after all this get to the table, at around 11:30, so im standing there watching while dania plays some prog house tunes and the place contained around 50 ravers if not less. then it started to pack up.

Dania played really good music, i was surprised. Then robin s comes on and starts singing, not bad live, but then my ears got extremely raped by her high pitched voice. its true what they say, the fatter they get the louder they become!
Then comes thomas gold and plays his first track , Writers Block, and here the mayhem begins. No not what you think, lol , mayhem in terms of speakers, throughout around 45 mins the speakers were disorted, banging really bad noises and what not. if i had put my ear phones played a song out of my cell it wouldve been much louder than the sound system there.
I left around 2 because i was destroyed the night before by markus and couldnt stand much.

Music wise Thomas Gold is good, organization wise, total flop!
once upon a time there was a boy that was born to make a change in this cruel world of mortals. this boy became a man and this man became old and died. thats about it..
Icepick
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:40 am

Moved back to the Reviews section

Seriously...will Frenchy B ever get something right??

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby TRANCED » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:51 am

Dania is a great DJ... Ive seen her play some real good music in Taboo once..

As for the event... Well better luck next time.. i guess..
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby TranceFusion » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:57 am

With Frenchy B there's never a better luck next time. Thomas Gold didn't deserve this...
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby lebanese_raver » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:40 am

lebanese_raver
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Icepick » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:24 pm

Thomas Gold deserved way much better than this, hes simply great when it comes to electro house music. his style is distinguished, its too bad !
once upon a time there was a boy that was born to make a change in this cruel world of mortals. this boy became a man and this man became old and died. thats about it..
Icepick
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby Sin » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:43 am

Sin
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Johnny » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:19 am

Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby paulj419 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:57 am

paulj419
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Johnny » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:31 am

Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby mzy » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:04 pm

Minimal/Techno it is...
mzy
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:23 pm

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Next

Return to Reviews & Pics