[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Review: Markus Schulz @ BIEL (05 Dec 2008)

Review: Markus Schulz @ BIEL (05 Dec 2008)

Reviews and pictures of all EDM events.

Moderator: MODs

Postby Raneem » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:03 pm

Thanks Kareen for the audio file.
It's good to know that markus was happy about the event...
He found it "really incredible" :mrgreen: (omg he repeated these two words a lot..lol).

Looking forward for more quality events like this one..! Although I was not there, I am happy to see events being more quality focused than quantity.

keep it up.
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Shy--Ism » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:11 pm

It feels bad to miss such a night, as I knew from the beginning that I will not have the chance to see Schulz pulling it off. However with the descriptions and reports you guys have put together all I should be is grateful about the efforts and requests taken into consideration for this event to be successful. Hoping this will be applied to other future gigs as well. Glad you enjoyed it guys !
The Music was New, black polished Chrome and came over the summer like liquid Night ...
Shy--Ism
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby A-Cube » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:29 pm

One tiny little flaw or error will not change the fact that it was one of the best events witnessed on Lebanese soil...

Can we expect the same treatment on the 27th?? :mrgreen:

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby samer » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:08 pm

^ i doubt the same filtration can be done to big events like sasha's.. Markus' gig was on a smaller scale which made control much easier! i hope MixFM will be lucky enough to work out some sort of filtering though to be honest we shouldnt expect the same results as the night we're reviewing.. it was simply one of the best events in all terms! bravo!!
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby paulj419 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:55 am

paulj419
New Trancer
New Trancer

Previous

Return to Reviews & Pics