[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Review: Markus Schulz @ BIEL (05 Dec 2008)

Review: Markus Schulz @ BIEL (05 Dec 2008)

Reviews and pictures of all EDM events.

Moderator: MODs

Postby Khromanchi plu plu » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:24 pm

glad you guys enjoyed....looks like it was a fucking crazy event not too missed...but i missed it !! :( hehehe next time for sure! btw do you have the tracklist???
Khromanchi plu plu
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby DonSerj » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:29 pm

DonSerj
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby JayCM » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:04 pm

WOW man i really missed something... Yalla I will be in Lebanon in a couple of weeks, and I hear there's another MixFM gig planned just before NYE :)

Anyways, I'm glad the "quality" of the crowd was good, even at the expense of "quantity". There's nothing better then to rave with fellow EDM fans and not hear all those "yalla, yalla", dabke-dancing people!!

Hope we put back the scene on the right track.

Just a question tho, how did MixFM filter the crowd? I mean if someone undesired already had his ticket, how did they tell him "no, not today"?
JayCM
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby TRANCED » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:27 pm

They didn't even SELL tickets to undesired people, that's how! :)

Great great event!

Venue: Brilliant. Loved the fact that it wasn't too big nor too small. Just Enough to accommodate the crowd, comfortably.

Light: Great. The green lazer was out of this world.. Would have loved more light with Markus energetic set, but still great job.

Sound: Decent too. Just one thing: Bass was way too low.. Some kicks didn't really do the desired effect of mayhem- causing because of that...

Crowd Quality: FINALLY! Thank You!

Markus: Where do I start? Where do I end?
That guy is a complete maniac behind the decks! Absolutely crazy..
I can't remember the last time i danced this bad... 4 hours non stop, and i had my heels on! Just brilliant...
Throwing in a bomb after another, and most of my current favorites..
I even remember one certain track that transformed the place into an Oriental dancing fiesta!
Markus made us dance and dance till we could no longer dance... Then, we danced some more..!

A night to remember...
One of the best gigs i attended, if not the absolute best!
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby rob » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:32 pm

Im happy people finally enjoyed a party :), hang on for Sasha, its gonna be huge!
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:44 pm

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby TRANCED » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:02 pm

[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby A-Cube » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:51 pm

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby TranceFusion » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:04 pm

One thing i need to say here.

Seriously, why was there the official copyrighted logo of Mayday at the event on Friday? I am more than convinced that MixFM didn't make an effort to write to the organizers of Mayday to ask them for permission to use it. Does anyone have maybe some sort of explanation or will i read again "this is lebanon, no one cares about copyright" ?
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Nicktalopia » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:36 pm

It looks like you're about to enter mortal kombat.
And
this is lebanon, no one cares about copyright.
Nicktalopia
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:41 pm

They will care if Mayday is notified about this :lol:
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Nicktalopia » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:49 pm

haha now if anything happens..they'll know who snitched :lol:
Nicktalopia
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby K-reen » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:49 pm

K-reen
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:06 pm

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby rob » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:55 pm

Shulz's comment about the night is flatering!
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

PreviousNext

Return to Reviews & Pics