[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Review: Coma Middle East Dance Festival (15-10-2008)

Review: Coma Middle East Dance Festival (15-10-2008)

Reviews and pictures of all EDM events.

Moderator: MODs

Postby Raneem » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:09 am

Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:26 am

Festivals that will last 7 hours with 10-14 DJs? The common point this has with lebanese parkings is that 60 cars enter a closed space that can have a maximum of 50 cars.
Here closed space = 7 hours and 60 cars = 12 DJs (like this last Saturday). For this amount of time only 4-5 DJs can play so that their sets can be long enough (but not too long). Giving 45 minutes to Cosmic Gate and John OO Fleming is kind of dissing them.

Anyway, hopefully maybe you'll be the first to learn from mistakes. I dunno if someone before you learned. Change the name first, it wasn't a festival this last Saturday, just a usual event. For example, Forestronika in the summer was a festival.

For now Lebanon doesn't deserve real big festivals. The scene is too fragile (no EDM foundations) and dirty (for the reasons you mentioned). Maybe in 10-15 years it will deserve. Good luck with that honestly :)
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby DJ_TRACID » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:44 am

DJ_TRACID
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Icepick » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:05 pm

i dont care bout the specifics, i enjoyed good music so fuck anything else, except the short timing...

i wont go on nagging about shit, music was good and thats why i went in the first place.
once upon a time there was a boy that was born to make a change in this cruel world of mortals. this boy became a man and this man became old and died. thats about it..
Icepick
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby silver_edge » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:31 pm

Underground will live forever baby,were just like roaches...Live forever,never die
silver_edge
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby DiabloK » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:59 pm

DiabloK
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby nabzkay » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:30 pm

nabzkay
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:17 pm

^ He's not really dissing them. Indeed many organizers are weak and dirty and think they are better than the rest. It's not easy to accept the sad truth, but this is the truth about the Lebanese EDM scene. Don't let pride or anything else blind you from the truth please :| indeed we enjoy the music played by the DJs, but when it comes to organization, most of the organizers don't have any experience at all and fail to organize well. Let him try 2 or 3 more events, maybe they will get better, maybe they won't.

Robert, i luv ya :mrgreen: 45 is the right number of years :lol:
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Genesis » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:27 pm

If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby nabzkay » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:37 pm

nabzkay
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Selfish » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:54 pm

Party Hard, Party Smart! :rr:
Selfish
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby nabzkay » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:40 pm

Last edited by nabzkay on Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
nabzkay
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby danym » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:20 am

nabz i am lebanese and i will make everything i can to make things great in my country ok nabz
danym
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby silver_edge » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:25 am

danym?u got any background?any experience concernin clubbin and organisin events?anythin?
in other terms WHO R U?
Underground will live forever baby,were just like roaches...Live forever,never die
silver_edge
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby danym » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:31 am

and again i just wanna say that i am not dissing any one and respect every one and i am playing caring roll on any one i just wanna do nice events in leb cause leb deserves good events and no offend to anyone we have to be carefull cause no one cares about anyone here just there pokcets so what we have to do in the future give u guys nice events and hope u will like them and abou the wine i didnt ask for it they just put it and wants can drink so why ur so offended by wine come do u go to events to checks the mistakes or have a good time ,just one question how could wine make ur night bad i dont get it , and for melody fm its was an offer by them and we had nrj covering us all them time and melody offered the ads so plz sorry again for the mistakes and will make our events better next time just wanted to say that to clerify things that i am not saying anything more then its time to shift our events to leb and make it better for everyone

kind regards
danym
danym
New Trancer
New Trancer

PreviousNext

Return to Reviews & Pics