[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Review: Coma Middle East Dance Festival (15-10-2008)

Review: Coma Middle East Dance Festival (15-10-2008)

Reviews and pictures of all EDM events.

Moderator: MODs

Review: Coma Middle East Dance Festival (15-10-2008)

Postby TranceFusion » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:29 am

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby ram12 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:24 pm

JOOF WAS AMAZING!!Ouff what a set he played!!
John acquaviva's and Wally Lopez's sets weren't my cup of tea. (Actually acquaviva's set sucked and wally lopez's was not that good,only when he played some tech house)
Lawrence was nice,and so were cosmic gate (I went crazy when they popped their intro track 'Meet me in montauk'_
Although i wanted to stay,my feet and back (and my annoying friends) kept on telling me to go :lol: so i left in the middle of John's set.
Lighting was good,Lots of Unwanted crowed (waxed hair etc..).
Overall it was a good event.
ram12
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby DJ_TRACID » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:37 pm

it was amazing i i didnt expect it would be like this there was much crowd
the sound system was awesome so clear
the lighting system well u will see when the pictures r posted ;)
JOOF and christopher lawrence played a great set i was psyched amazing set
cosmic gate was great despite their short appearance
the tracks that i remember them playing was:
john askew - nothing left between us
oceanlab - sirens of the sea )cosmic gate remix)
body of conflict
DJ_TRACID
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby ram12 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:40 pm

^meet me in montauk - signalrunners
What you need (I think it the marco V remix) - Nic chagall
And there were a couple of tracks that I couldn't ID
ram12
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby silver_edge » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:31 pm

Underground will live forever baby,were just like roaches...Live forever,never die
silver_edge
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby mzy » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:17 pm

Minimal/Techno it is...
mzy
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:05 pm

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby DonSerj » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:16 pm

DonSerj
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Johnny » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:22 pm

Johnny
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby silver_edge » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:22 pm

doesnt matter man ...im tellin u 2 do the same...lakena go with only 2 drinks?that aint fair ...
no1 mentioned filo and peri though ...did any1 stayed till they came ?
Underground will live forever baby,were just like roaches...Live forever,never die
silver_edge
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby DonSerj » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:30 pm

^ euh la2 i prefer to stay clean, sober, ma erba7 jmilit 7ada .. and have a blast :D

If you need more drinks just by a VIP ticket :D
DonSerj
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby silver_edge » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:33 pm

i did buy vip lol...2 drinks aint enough...besides jmilit min ra7 terba7?:P...no1 will know...plus the "unlimited drinks" feelin rocks my friend :P
silver_edge
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby OverSkies » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:06 pm

How abt Ronin Nd Nesta ? My friends told me they were rly gr8 as a warm-up ... any comments ?
..::OverSkies::.. The House Of Trance ... Visit This Group On Facebook And Get The Latest In Trance, House, And Progressive Music...
Link:http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=28659524059

Be Agressive And Play Progressive d(-_-)b
OverSkies
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby ram12 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:08 pm

^Yeah they were okay.
But i forgot to add that they were 45 min late.
ram12
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby OverSkies » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:09 pm

How abt Ronin Nd Nesta ? My friends told me they were rly gr8 as a warm-up ... any comments ?
..::OverSkies::.. The House Of Trance ... Visit This Group On Facebook And Get The Latest In Trance, House, And Progressive Music...
Link:http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=28659524059

Be Agressive And Play Progressive d(-_-)b
OverSkies
New Trancer
New Trancer

Next

Return to Reviews & Pics