[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Sander Kleinenberg @ B.I.E.L. 01-11-2008

Sander Kleinenberg @ B.I.E.L. 01-11-2008

Reviews and pictures of all EDM events.

Moderator: MODs

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:45 pm

madjammm , wooowww amazing share bro! Cant wait to hear ALLLL 3 sets again!! ill see if i can add to the TL after i give them another drop, cheers!

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby rob » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:08 am

It was generous from Sander to have his set recorded, I wish other would have allowed that, DeHey notably :(
Diabolix, I think the track u requested is Sis - Trompeta http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOSlytQ ... re=related
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:12 pm

^^ Yep ! A good summer track ! techno with an amazing groove !

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby rob » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:35 pm

01. Paolo Mojo & Jim Rivers - Ron Hardy said (Eric Prydz rmx)
02. Danny Tenaglia - The voice of God (acappella)
03. ID
04. Chris Moody & Relight Orchestra - Work it to the bone (Masi & Mello rework)
05. ID w/
06. ID w/ if you gotta (acappella)
07. Cevin Fisher & Paul Harris - Deliver me (vocal mix)
08. ID
09. ID
10. Eddie Amador - House music (acappella)
11. ID
12. ID
13. ID
14. SIS - Trompeta
15. Sebastian Ingrosso & Laidback Luke - Chaa Chaa
16. Gel Abril - Spells of Yoruba
17. ID
18. ID
19. ID
20. ID
21. ID
22. Stephan Luke - Pressure
23. Arno Cost & Shakedown - Night apocalypse (Memento Sandro B.rework)
24. Prodigy - Smack my bitch up (D-Nox & Beckers rmx)
25. Christian Smith & John Selvay - Total departure w/ ID acappella
26. ID
27. ID
28. Ladytron - Destroy everything you touch (Sasha Invol2ver rmx)
29. Dirty South - The End
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:00 pm

It was madjam that played "Ron Hardy Said" as his final track, i didnt have time to download the sets yet, will do that this afternoon for sure.

[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby silver_edge » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:03 pm

just heard madjams set....Wicked!
Underground will live forever baby,were just like roaches...Live forever,never die
silver_edge
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby rob » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:38 am

rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby maDJam » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:25 am

ahMAD aJAM
maDJam
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Previous

Return to Reviews & Pics