[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Sleepless @ Basement

Sleepless @ Basement

Reviews and pictures of all EDM events.

Moderator: MODs

Sleepless @ Basement

Postby DIONYSOS » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:55 am

[align=justify]This thread will cover all of the forthcoming Sleepless Fridays organized by Bacardi B-Live & NRJ and held at Basement. All of the reviews, pictures, and comments related to any of the five Sleepless Fridays are to be posted here only.[/align]

[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=justify]

[/align]

[align=justify]

[/align]

[align=justify]

[/align]

[align=justify]

[/align]

Last edited by DIONYSOS on Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:14 am, edited 14 times in total.
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby l33thium » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:09 am

l33thium
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:48 pm

^My bad! Edited. I guess that's what happens when you write at 3AM :P
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby l33thium » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:14 pm

hehe ... but philip rocked
can't wait for Michel De Hey
l33thium
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby RoNiN » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:10 pm

MANDY was gr8!

Waiting for De Hey!

:)
Bookings: bookings@beirutinthemix.com
My Space:
You Tube:
Facebook:
Web:

RoNiN & Nesta on NRJ MASTERMIX - Fridays, 10pm
RoNiN
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby @mr » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:32 pm

excellent work from blive!
------
@mr
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby mzy » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:42 pm

Minimal/Techno it is...
mzy
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby rob » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:57 pm

"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby lebanese_raver » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:58 pm

HEYYYYYYYYYY!

Warm up: a lovely build up... i loved the tracks he picked. mixing skills: some mistakes here and there

Michel De Hey: Oufffffff chi moukhifffffff! this guys is sick... this guys is nuts! he played lot's of techno tracks influenced by minimal elements... he also played lot's of melodic techno tracks... the set was pretty much close to his biel's set, he also dropped some trippy vocal tracks from time 2 time just to calm things down.. then boummmmmmmmm some techno again. Mixing skills also Michel had a couple of off beats, but it's all good since the music was ORGASMIC! at least for like 3% of the crowd:P.

Place: What i loved about basement is the quality of people i don't care if they don't know much about the music but at least they are classy people. BO-18 should really do some "filtrage" for their disgusting crowd

I loved seeing Dio, Rob, Leethium, Cardiac, Nesta and of course MZY :-)
lebanese_raver
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Nesta » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:37 pm

Michel De Hey WAS INSANE!!!!!!

btw Rami, there's a problem in the basement. you can't hear SH*T in the headphones mate (believe me i played there). so mostly, you need to mix the tracks then arrange them on the monitors hehe that's why
"Underground is where we live... "

Beirut In the Mix
T: + 961 3 734572
E: nabih@beirutinthemix.com
W: www.beirutinthemix.com
My Space: www.myspace.com/roninandnesta
You Tube: www.youtube.com/roninandnesta

NRJ Mastermix with Nesta every Friday @ 10 PM !
Nesta
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby mzy » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:06 pm

Minimal/Techno it is...
mzy
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Nesta » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:36 pm

Let's not forget

Plastikman - Plastik (Dubfire Re-Work)
Stephan Bodzin, Marc Romboy - Callisto
Gregor Tresher - Thousand Nights ...etc (got too drunk in the end :) )
"Underground is where we live... "

Beirut In the Mix
T: + 961 3 734572
E: nabih@beirutinthemix.com
W: www.beirutinthemix.com
My Space: www.myspace.com/roninandnesta
You Tube: www.youtube.com/roninandnesta

NRJ Mastermix with Nesta every Friday @ 10 PM !
Nesta
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby rob » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:04 pm

Due to last years performance, I went to basement with expectations so high that it was almost certain that Im gonna come-out dissatisfied, and I wasn’t! De Hey managed to amaze me once again. Yesterday was a great night at basement, it was nice seeing so many people from over here.
Some credit goes to Dansz who made a first-class warm-up! It was so good that I devoted most of my energy for it, and was left zombie-like at de end of De Hey’s performance.

… for those who didn’t had the luxury of getting the CD distributed by the dj:
Michel de Hey - Live @ Mezz (Breda - NL) 16.02.2008
http://rapidshare.com/files/97056457/Mi ... 8.mp3.html
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Qulture » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:48 am

sounds like alot of fun !!

i am going to check this set out , thanx rob ... i really never heard anything live from this man ... lets hope he lives up to his reputation !!
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby l33thium » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:30 pm

Let's not forget Compound and jetchi i wanted him to play snert and dogmatic
to bad he didn't but nevertheless he ruled can't wait for the next time he pass by.
l33thium
New Trancer
New Trancer

Next

Return to Reviews & Pics