[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Review: Tiesto at Edde Sands

Review: Tiesto at Edde Sands

Reviews and pictures of all EDM events.

Moderator: MODs

Postby TRANCED » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:53 am

Trans welcome to TH! please take time to introduce yourself in the new members section ;)
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby Moudy » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:31 am

House Music Washes Away From The Soul The Dust of Everyday Life
♫ 124 ~ 128 ♫

djmoudy@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/djmoudy
www.cloud9beirut.com Every Friday & Saturday [ Resident DJ ]
Moudy
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:46 am

Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby DJ Plasm-A » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:22 am

Look Over There! :shock: A Rogue Wave Coming!!
.In The Higher Vibrational Dimensions, Words And Thoughts Are Replaced By Clear, Unbroken TONES!
..For Those Who Know TRANCE, No Explanation Is Necessary. . . For Those Who Do Not, No Explanation Will Suffice
...Religion Is For The People Who Are Afraid Of Hell, Spirituality Is For Those Who Have Been There.
DJ Plasm-A
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby habib » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:11 pm

habib
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Housezone » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:34 pm

uff that much i saw in the VIP section and the fight was small[/quote]
Nop Buddy!!!It Waz A Big Fight,I Waz At The Vip Section & it waz big than a fight :!: ...............Coz No Security No Army No Dark No Fouhoud Enterd To Stupp That Fight....We Stop It, Some Of The Big Guys
Housezone
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Time to GROW UP!!!

Postby AKinBeirut » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:58 pm

I have posted my one reply on a couple of Topics relating to Tiesto just to get my humble view across, so bare with me.

I have to admit people, I am probably the oldest person posting a reply here, and have always been the type to simply read all replies and arguments and smile, but I feel I have to say a couple of words:
First of all, this entire war between radios seems to be as dumb as politics in this country. No matter what the figures, I have to pay my respects to the big chance Radio One and their partners and investors took with this event. When everything else was canceled, they stuck with it and took the chance of a lifetime to prove what the Lebanese spirit is about. I have no preference to any radio station, I listen to Radio One's Gavin every morning, I listen to Mix FM on weekend evenings; I used to listen to Mix FM saying they are for peace and will keep on fighting for life to go on, but it seems to me that it was Radio One that actually took action and not just words.
I have been to many events from both sides, I have even been to Tiesto at Forum, and I must admit, the crowds seemed a lot bigger at Edde (Which I am not sure is a very good thing), but I have to agree with whomever posted the Google Map, because I was in the VVIP area which overlooked the entire resort and the Google Map does seem right. Plus the Amadeus map is definitely a fake as the stage is on the wrong side and crowds were on completely the opposite side of the resort. Being an Architect I say 11,000m2 seems right keeping in mind that Edde opened up the nearby beach to try to squeeze in more people. 17,000 inside the resort seems about right to me, and definitely thousand more were outside (Not exactly a good thing, but I think no one expected this size crowd anyway).
Finally, I must end it with: lets not behave like our politicians, if someone does something good, lets not try to bring it down, no matter how far from perfect it was. I appeal to MIX FM to not act childish the way they are because in my opinion it is backfiring. I think Radio One is more about the business than anything else because even though they seem to bombard us with self promotion, they never seem to engage or reply to other stations.
Please excuse the long post, its was first and last!
AKinBeirut
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:08 pm

A lot has been said in this topic...opinions diverged widely...but what happened happened and i think we should move on and wait for the next gig...i m locking this topic because i believe there s nothing more to be said...

***TOPIC LOCKED***

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Previous

Return to Reviews & Pics