[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Fred Baker & Greg Nash in Lebanon

Fred Baker & Greg Nash in Lebanon

Reviews and pictures of all EDM events.

Moderator: MODs

Postby rob » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:21 am

Well I had to miss this one since I’m also a victim of the epidemic that (I think) Maximal caught..

Reading this thread replaced the soreness of my ill health (and the salty feelings of regrets) with a full-size smile on my face.

First, I'm really glad that modest-budget organizers are doing successful gigs comparable to the major ones! That’s exactly what this country needed in this recovery period.
Quality Line up! What proves that mind-blowing djs are not necessarily Superstars Djs

Then, I couldn’t be happier for Dionysos. I keep hearing (& reading) very positive comments about this warm up.. I think u actually made Jojo look worth than he actually was! Good job Modo, I hope u’ll get more occasion like this one to show off ur talent cuz u seem on the right way for a decent residency…

Finally, I’m happy that everyone enjoyed their time. Thank you Dio, Tranced & Trancer, I really felt like living this night while reading ur well-described reviews, I totally tripped on every single description (donnow if I should blame the anti-biotics :D)
Hope I’ll see ya all @ Danny Howells next week!
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby A.H. DeeJay » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:05 am

well it took me ..more than 15 minutes to read each ones review :) ..
anw..
as for me it was the best event i attented :) ...
i arrived at 11.00 with nino and moon_spell ..met some TH'er ( samer,e-sam,moudy ... ) found some friends at the doors ..
entering the venue .. oh my god .. it was small .. but it was cool ..
loved the dj booth .. loved everything .. except the light .. gd sound system .. the best thing there was no distortion ..
quality : djm800 .. mkiii's ;) .. cardiac all the best buddy ..
well
DIO set .. nothing than RESPECT .. am looking forward to you .. it was nice meeting u man ..

JOJO le clown .. wut a shame .. wut the fuck is he playing .. still remember some zeros/10 that he took from the crowd // and some of `oum jojo fel 3al beit` ..I Bet If I Played The Warmup It Would Be better ..at least the track selection /

FRED : wut to say .. am speechless .. i went nuts .. i enjoyed the techtrance .. enjoyed everything and how he's reacting with the crowd //
cant forget the memorical 4ever friends time :D ..i felt like if it was dedicated for the TH Community

GREG : played some uplifting ... great from .. i ddnt excepected that much from the guy .. i was surprised
left early abt 4.30 .. so couldnt hear the back 2 back ..

well it was nice meeting you guys ( rania,rima, trancer, moudy, mido , raneem, samer , esam .. dio .. kevo .. sry if i forgot tro mention som1 .. oh and tracid .. crouge :) //

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe A.H.
A.H. DeeJay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby UnFoRgivEr » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:40 am

it was a lovely night .... " jojo " ruined it for me at the warm up , but fred and greg bayyadouwa .... sorry DIO , i only listened for a few tracks from ur set becoz i couldnt make it early but though i love ur taste man and wut u played ... the venue was a bit small , and the crowd was so annoying .... loved hanging with u THerz !!
w yalla !!
UnFoRgivEr
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

amazing

Postby dj cardiac » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:41 am

dj cardiac
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Qulture » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:11 am

Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby habib » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:42 pm

couldn t make it too bad
habib
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby HoopDoll » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:16 pm

Cheers to Per-vurt and Q Entertainment!
You did a great job after all the difficulties, and pulled up an amazing night filled with positive energy.
Thanks Mohammad for letting us be part of it! and for being so nice!!
Thanks for the people who said we're talented and for the nice words..

Looking forward to more and more!
Berna (the fire dancer) ;)
Peace.
Fire Tornado Troupe
HoopDoll
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Moudy » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:40 pm

^ welcome aboard Berna :) .. u and ur sister and a friend + mido did a great job on stage .. welll done :)
House Music Washes Away From The Soul The Dust of Everyday Life
♫ 124 ~ 128 ♫

djmoudy@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/djmoudy
www.cloud9beirut.com Every Friday & Saturday [ Resident DJ ]
Moudy
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby HoopDoll » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:41 pm

hehe thanks Moudy. The friend is my brother, Elie, he's the one who played with fire poi.. :)
Lookin 4ward for more events!
Fire Tornado Troupe
HoopDoll
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby samer » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:31 pm

^ i remember telling johnny that one of the girls looked actually as if she's in the olympics.. very tight and professional moves!! i dont think i've ever saw you guys performing at events before but you did an excellent job and performed beautifully.. i would love to see more of you in future events and hopefully when we organize something ourselves ;)
Last edited by samer on Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby TrancApex » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:41 pm

Hey Berna :) it's Cyn , welcome aboard sweetheart ...........
Btw it's been a while since we last met :)
Anw heard good feedbacks abt the night , yalla good work and keep it up !!
TrancApex
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:44 pm

CARDIAC I'M SUPER PROUD OF YOU HABIBI!!!!!!! PLEASE KEEP IT UP: lebanon and the scene needs people like you
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby BaBeMaGnEt » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:51 pm

[ Expressing the DIVINE from within ]
BaBeMaGnEt
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Tala » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:06 pm

[align=justify]Excellent review as usual!

I'll just talk briefly about the night:

I also arrived a bit early, at like 10:30 pm with Costaki, Rania and Kamil when we saw a couple of friends standing outside a bit furious about the delay. After we knew what happened, we just couldn't wait to support DIONYSOS to lessen his level of anxiety due to the technical difficulties that have happened before.

DIONYSOS did, as usual, a great job. He just played up to my expectations. He did prove himself in other previous gigs and now again on a bigger and larger scale! Bravo DIONYSOS though I had to leave in the middle of his set and got back towards the end.

When JOJO dropped his first track, I directly went to Nino nagging about how can he be playing up to 140 bpm?? It was indeed an unexpected move from him, especially that we were all still feeling dreamy after DIONYSOS' set. It was so deceiving!

I had the chance to take a picture with Fred and actually talk to him; he's such a friendly person! I couldn't wait to see him spinning in front of me since I missed his gig last year and I was so looking forward for this year. Luckily I did make it for the night! Fred, once on his decks, mastered and owned the place. What a feeling! He was so amazing!

Too bad I couldn't stay long. I missed Greg Nash and the back to back fun time :)

Mohammad, you got my full respect for that successful night! Great job my friend! Till the next :wink:

It was nice seeing you again Trancehitterz![/align]
It's your life, DIVE it well!
Tala
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Raneem » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:29 pm

^ ma32oul tekli Znoud el set w u don;t mention it in ur review Tala :@ ?
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

PreviousNext

Return to Reviews & Pics